Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet that it will be more than 100.

Besides, we need to start a post-LOI thread to see how many pages it will go.

Now that he is playing basketball, the discussion can center on his development.

Next...

Comment

• This is 100? We are the champions 8) :good: :good: :good: :clap: :clap: :posterwsu:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh
        I imagine with 3 fouls he'll end the half with 6 points, probably 3 blocks and I haven't tried counting rebounds. Rebounds seem to be maybe 4 or 5.
        EO ended up with 6 rebounds.

Ehimen Orukpe Stats for 11/06/09

Comment

• 4 blocks.

Comment

• Not very impressive, but Carter's were

Comment

• For his first real game in America I'll take it. Sounds like he'll be a defensive presence as advertised. It'll be interesting to see how his offensive game comes around as the season progresses.

Also sounds like maybe we should sign Carter next week as well. Everyone seems quit impressed with him. Although I hate not having a FR in the class. If we RS 2 this year it may work out.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I'll second the motion to sign Carter. I'm pretty sure the motion will pass on SN. I hope Carter is agreeable.
                In the fast lane

Comment

• If EO is as athletic as advertised then the raw material is their to be molded. Hard to say how far the basketball skills will be developed but the fact that he is at TRCC for one year of his eligibility might actually be a plus in that he will probably get much more game experience at TRCC then he would had he been at WSU this year.

Shocks will have a very athletic 7 footer with limited basketball skills and a 7 footer with good basketball skills but limited athletic skills. As each conitinues to work on and improve on their weak sides we should have a pretty formidable pair of post players at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                    Shocks will have a very athletic 7 footer with limited basketball skills and a 7 footer with good basketball skills but limited athletic skills. As each conitinues to work on and improve on their weak sides we should have a pretty formidable pair of post players at some point.
                    They'll make each other better
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• The big fella had 10 blocks Saturday night against SE Illinois!

Comment

• Only 6 points on 1 fG and 4-8 from the line (actually, I am surprised he made 4).

14 blocks in 2 games. By the way, his first 2 real games, ever, in this country.

There might be some upside.

In 2 games, Mr. Carter is averaging 23 points, is 67% from 3, 100% from the line, 55% total FG, 4 rebounds/game and has a 2.29 assist/turnover ratio.

He is dominant.

Comment

• Marquise will make up for Maurice

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                            Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                            They'll make each other better
                            Yep! :good:

Comment

• Closing in on 2,000 posts. Not to mention nearing 125,000 views on this thread.

We should be proud as ShockerNetters that we are contibuting to keeping many of us off the streets and out of trouble.

:D

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                                :lol: :lol:

We should be proud as ShockerNetters that we are contibuting to keeping many of us off the streets and out of trouble.

:D
                                Thy does assume too much when thy sayeth, "... we are contributing to keeping many of us off the streets and out of trouble."

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Comment

Working...
                                X