Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction EO 75
    NOEO 42
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU
      Originally posted by wushock
      Why did we sign this guy if you think he wont do much over the weekend. Also getting other negatives about him. You guys have me wondering
      Technically we did sign him once; realistically we still have to sign him again… hopefully next Wednesday. He’s 7’ with a Cessna sized wing span and runs like a deer and jumps like a kangaroo… I trust those who have watched him in a live scrimmage. Yes, he may be extremely raw offensively and lack overall basketball skills at this point in his career.

Lets face it… many of us have had some fun creating a legend that may or may not ever live up to the hype. The majority of us realize that EO isn’t likely going to be a ‘franchise type player’ and lead us to the promise land; however we sure could use a shot blocker/intimidator and a ‘big body’ to make our inside guys collectively better.

Worst case scenario, we’ll look better in airports and during warm ups. :good: :good:

Wushock, have a little fun and enjoy the ride. I’ve witnessed my fair share of WSU basketball for nearly a half century and this is about as excited as I’ve ever been. Have some faith… Shocker basketball is on the rise.
      :good:
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• EO would make the Griefs undefeated.

Comment

• The radio guy just said there is a video webcast on trcc.edu. I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!

Comment

• Found it!!!

Comment

• I have a feeling this thread may hit 100 pages tonight.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I want feedback. My computer is too cripled for audio or video right now.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• EO didn't start. There aren't any points being scored in the paint when he's in. He's playing against a guy who's 6'11" and 300 lbs.

EO can catch and pass. They're running a lot of passing through EO, where he gets the ball and immediately passes. EO should have 2 A's off that.

I see no sign of any instinct to go to the hole with the ball.

He suckered fo a head fake once and the guy drove past him. He still blocked the shot and the player when his body fell on top of the guy who faked him into the air. Doesn't appear to be a foul machine.

Comment

• I've seen a little bit. EO had a couple of blocks and an awkward put-back. Very active on both ends.

Marquise Carter looks pretty good.

Comment

• TRCC has scored 43 with 7 minutes still to play in the 1st half.

Comment

• EO is 2/4 from the line. His shot looks fundamentally sound.

Comment

• EO has 6 points and 3 fouls. Missed a point-blank put-back.

Comment

• I may have to rescind my comment about "not a foul machine". EO just got his 3rd in the 1st half and he's only been in about half of the time.

I imagine with 3 fouls he'll end the half with 6 points, probably 3 blocks and I haven't tried counting rebounds. Rebounds seem to be maybe 4 or 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                              EO has 6 points and 3 fouls. Missed a point-blank put-back.
                              or as the announcer says: O ROOP KA misses the putback.

btw the video feed is BETTER than ShockerVision !!!
                              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

• 62-42 at the half. TRCC is ahead. They don't need a shot clock in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X