Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
    Is there a podcast of Game Plan? If so, what station? Thanks.

KGSO offers a live feed of their lineup via the website www.kgso.com.

Sports Daily on KFH offers no live streaming but they do offer the podcasts, usually up in a few hours.

Tune in for Wichita sports talk, analysis and exclusive interviews. Stream, read and download KFH Radio 1240 / FM 97.5 from any device on Audacy.

Comment

• Lot's of rehashing of Marty's comments this morning but the one item I did not see repeated was

"immediate impact player".

Folks, we have not seen talent like this in Wichita for some time. We are going to be babies next year but if we can overcome the red tape with Ehimen, we are going to be a total handful for the MVC next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle
        Originally posted by shoxilla
        Has EO grown any from the time we first started recruiting him ?
        Only in expectation.
        He should be an all-american at some point with these lofty expectations.

Can Koch take a plane to get him? Don't they have to cover travel from home to school?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
          Lot's of rehashing of Marty's comments this morning but the one item I did not see repeated was

Folks, we have not seen talent like this in Wichita for some time. We are going to be babies next year but if we can overcome the red tape with Ehimen, we are going to be a total handful for the MVC next season.
          Ehimen or no Ehimen, next year will be exciting. I'd still prefer to have it with Ehimen.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
            Originally posted by WuDrWu
            Lot's of rehashing of Marty's comments this morning but the one item I did not see repeated was

Ehimen or no Ehimen, next year will be exciting. I'd still prefer to have it with Ehimen.
            I am really looking forward to being a real handfull for the big boys, not just the MVC. And EO can very much help with that.

Would coach sign that Knox guy anyways, so that there would 3 big men on the roster?

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
              I didnt get to hear Coach Gross's interview.

I did hear HCGM's interview. He said he has one schollie to give and doestn want to just give it out. As of the end of April he was in Virgina and Ft Worth talking to a couple of kids.
              Which known recruits are from Virginia and Ft Worth?

Comment

• Originally posted by lemuel777
                Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                I didnt get to hear Coach Gross's interview.

I did hear HCGM's interview. He said he has one schollie to give and doestn want to just give it out. As of the end of April he was in Virgina and Ft Worth talking to a couple of kids.
                Which known recruits are from Virginia and Ft Worth?
                Darian Thibodeaux is from Dallas. Not sure we'd bring in another SG though.

Andrew Davis is from Garland which isn't far from Dallas/FTW. But from all accounts it sounds like Davis hasn't gotten much D1 love other than Army.

Reggie Britton from Plano which is near DFW. But as with Thibodeaux is another SG.

Spencer Collins......See Britton and Thibodeaux.

Those are the only names on Rivals I can come up with in either area for '08.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• I missed one. There's another PG from Plano named Anthony Hill.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Actually GM (I'm dropping the HC with Gal gone) said it's possible that they might consider bringing in another guard.

Comment

• You gotta figure there is zero chance of bringing in the Colorado transfer if EO shows (no way we want 3 centers in the same class). Sure could still bring in Knox from juco, though.

Comment

• With EO, GS, JT, RC, and MG I would think the 4-5 rotation would be very flexible. EO would make a great supporting actor in the remake of Casablanca.
                        "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                        which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock
                          Originally posted by Cdizzle
                          Originally posted by shoxilla
                          Has EO grown any from the time we first started recruiting him ?
                          Only in expectation.
                          He should be an all-american at some point with these lofty expectations.

Can Koch take a plane to get him? Don't they have to cover travel from home to school?
                          I wuz kidding.

Comment

• If this EO thang gets worked out, I will probably wet my pants.

Comment

• Me and Eagle have probably already done that............

Comment

• The Virginia name that comes to my mind is 6'9" PF Wendell Faines, if he decides not to go to Drake now that Keno has left.

The Fort Worth player could be a transfer from TCU. They just changed coaches. No inside info just a guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X