No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone once tried to explain to Ehimen that a dunk is not the most elegant way to score points in basketball. This has been recorded in history as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock
      Ehimen's tears can cure cancer. Unfortunately the only way to make him cry is to make him laugh uncontrollably. Scientists have determined the best way to do this is to show him a P'Allen Stinnett highlight tape.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:
      Ironically, Stinnett would spontaneously combust if the tears touched him, since they do get rid of cancers.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
        Originally posted by HockeyShock
        Ehimen's tears can cure cancer. Unfortunately the only way to make him cry is to make him laugh uncontrollably. Scientists have determined the best way to do this is to show him a P'Allen Stinnett highlight tape.

Ironically, Stinnett would spontaneously combust if the tears touched him, since they do get rid of cancers.
        Excellent point and considering the new direction this thread is taking I may have to retract my previous post about hype.

Comment

• re:

I heard that when his muscles get sore Icy Hot isn't strong enough. Instead, he rubs in liquid hot MAGMA.

Comment

• Re: re:

Originally posted by Uncle Rico
            I heard that when his muscles get sore Icy Hot isn't strong enough. Instead, he rubs in liquid hot MAGMA.
            This is an egregious falsehood. EO's muscles don't get sore, they get even.

Comment

• One time, a cobra bit Ehimen in the leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Ehimen jumps so high that every day before practice he has to call the FAA and get clearance for Class A airspace.

Comment

• What is this thread about anyway? It has lost its way in the wilderness.

Oh, that is right, it is about EO (Equal Opportunity), isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU
                    Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio
                    I sure hope he can play.
                    I sure hope he signs another LOI. :D
                    After reading this thread, he'll sign a LOL. :lol:
                    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock

There are some very good P'AS highlights if you dig through all of the original Planet of the Apes films. Probably enough to keep him laughing for an entire basketball season.

Comment

• Ehimen has counted to infinity... twice!
                        I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerInKC
                          Ehimen has counted to infinity... twice!
                          And proved that it was a prime number.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                            Originally posted by HockeyShock

Well played TMH. Well played
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• EO once ended a basketball game with a 3-point slam-dunk.

Comment

• I sure hope he can play.
                                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X