No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010-2011, Twin Towers, good luck MVC with getting shots off us in the lane.

Comment

• So we'll get his signature and some of us will see him in action. What a day wednesday could be.... And I don't work, that always helps :D
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
        So we'll get his signature and some of us will see him in action. What a day wednesday could be.... And I don't work, that always helps :D
        It will be a great day, and it will be nice to have the day off too. And, I will finally update the scholarship grid after Wednesday also.

Comment

• Re: LOI

Originally posted by MikeShox
          Sounds like Wednesday is the big day for EO.

http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/
          Let's hope Wednesday isn't the peak of EO's Shocker career.

But seriously, I hope that it's only the first of MANY big days for EO as a Shocker.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcus aurelius
            The big fella had 10 blocks Saturday night against SE Illinois!
            Points don’t really concern me at this stage; however rebounds and blocked shots do.

10 blocks… I like it a lot!

:good: :good:

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU
              Originally posted by marcus aurelius
              Points don’t really concern me at this stage; however rebounds and blocked shots do.

And free throws....
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• I agree, points mean very little to me right now. He has 14 blocked shots in two games. That has the potential of being 28 points wiped off the scoreboard for the opposing team. I am very excited. :yahoo: He is going to play psychological games with the other teams head.
                Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio
                  Originally posted by WstateU
                  Originally posted by marcus aurelius

And free throws....
                  He won't be a good free throw shooter I am sure. Maybe 60% by the time he is a senior. So just get ready LOL
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Tomorrow is the big day :wsu_posters: :poster_eo:
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• EO, please put you name on the dotted line.

NOW!

Comment

• It's an exciting day today! It'll be interesting if there is any other news today...
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Did anybody watch EO's last game? I saw EO's first five minutes or so of play. His shot blocking was impressive going up against a good 6-8 center. He also went up hard for dunks two times and was fouled. Much more impressed with these few minutes than with his first game.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                            It's an exciting day today! It'll be interesting if there is any other news today...
                            Looks like 2:00 is the time.

Comment

• Could this be the end of the Ehimen thread SAGA? 2pm today the announcement from HCGM is supposed to be made--with LOI in hand.

Will the thread finally die? Granted, he'll be a Shocker finally, but maybe--gulp--we could start a different thread more specific to things that happen in the future?

Just an idea mind you!

It will be great to hear that he's finally officially with us again regardless.

:poster_eo: :poster_eo: :poster_eo: :poster_eo:
                              :goshocks:

Comment

• No, I think the thread should continue throughout EO's career and beyond. I expect to see an announcement of his grandson's birth on page 943, and details of the corresponding recruiting visit on page 1116.

Comment

Working...
                                X