... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
      This thread reminds me of Cold..

I kinda miss the guy.. :cry:
      Not.

Comment

• I can't wait to see him in action. The next game can't get here soon enough!
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu
          And the 3-year odyssey has come to an end!!

Welcome EO!!

:poster_eo: :drum: :thewave: :wsu_posters:
          Actually we are beginning a new 3-year odyssey !!!! :yahoo:

Comment

• I was just happy to finally hear his name called entering the game! Wasn't it 2 years ago there was anticipation he was arriving via helicopter for Shocker Madness? Long time comin! (impressive progress displayed last night too)

Comment

• How long did we wait to see EO play as a Shocker? Too long, but now we finally have our Twin Towers in place. If ever the old saying "you can't teach height" rings true, then the sky is the limit in due time. Coach Marshall will teach and coach EO diligently until the cows come home. No, EO will not be a franchise player this Season. However, the fact that he was our leading rebounder last night, did not have foul problems, made a resounding slam, and just keeps improving, will suffice at this early juncture.

Here's the deal. For this Season, EO can block and alter shots, clean the glass like windex, and what if------what if-- EO was to develop a nose for those bounds--kind of like X-Man--except EO is 6'12" tall. What if EO decides he gets every solitary rebound, sets clean picks, and finds his niche this very Season within the confines of what the Coaching staff would expect of him as a team player? Would this be cool or what? EO will have plenty of fierce competition for playing time because we are loaded inside. Even so, it will be a joy to watch his progress as a S-H-O-C-K-E-R this very Season. Can u dig that? Groovy~~``!!!!!!!
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• What would be really groovy is if Tyrone Shoelace would take time out of his busy schedule to teach EO the crossover, and he left a trail of broken ankles on the rosters from Maui thru the midwest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                  What would be really groovy is if Tyrone Shoelace would take time out of his busy schedule to teach EO the crossover, and he left a trail of broken ankles on the rosters from Maui thru the midwest.
                  Note to Tyrone: Do not stand behind EO. Those lightning bolts can cause immense pain

:wsu_posters:

Comment

• One thing I noticed about EO was when he got his hands on the ball, it was his. He did not let go under any circumstances, and fought hard to maintain control of the ball. Now, if Stutz could teach him his soft shooting touch, we would be set.

Comment

• loved how he went and got the ball. He went after every loose ball. very aggressive. even went and grabbed a rebound that i think kyles would have easy EO snatched it from him. love that aggressiveness on the boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan
                        I'm with ya...next year MVC beware!!! The MVC will get more of Orukpe than they want this year alone. Even if it's only for 10 mins.
                        Ya, MVC beware this year. Nation beware next year.

Comment

• Anyone catch EO slam the ball down after Ben Smith (IIRC) got fouled on the back door pass? He really wanted that to work.

Comment

• Ya, coulda been a T.

Comment

• I was going to post this in the game thread; however decided it should be here. :D

Brett Harris (B-98 radio) mentioned that he’s immediately reminded of the classic song ‘The Lion Sleeps Tonight’ when EO checks into the game.

I was thinking the students and crowd could have some fun when EO is summoned to enter the game. The student section could start the “We-de-de-de” chant immediately when EO heads to the scoring table and then the crowd could follow in unison with a short “A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh...” when he takes the floor.

I agree with the person that posted, "EO’s worth the price of admission." I’m also in the ‘he was worth the wait’ camp. I just get a big kick out of watching him play.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"We-de-de-de
                              De-de-de-de-de
                              De-we-um-um-buway
                              We-de-de-de
                              De-de-de-de-de
                              We-um-um-buway"
                              (repeat until EO enters the game)

(crowd follows in unison)
                              "A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
                              A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
                              A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
                              A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
                              A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
                              A-wimoweh, a wimoweh
                              A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
                              A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh"
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• He's definitely worth the price of admission and definitely worth the wait. When he gets more comfortable... WATCH OUT!!!
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X