No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would post, but seems like the EO hype may be just a little overdone, so I think I will...

:oops:

Comment

• EO sure doesn't run like a 7 footer. With time he will get better on offense and will be a defensive stopper from the very beginning. He will be a big help.

P.S. I'm pretty sure E.O will average more per game this year than Creighton's newest recruit did in his freshman year at Navarro JC. 4.4ppg.
      In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by sekshoxfan
        Originally posted by SubGod22
        Originally posted by moshock
        Is anyone else going to the TRCC vs NEO game next Wed ?

:wsu_posters:
        Considering I'm off work that day I may actually consider it...
        :wsu_posters: I scheduled my vacation day a month ago so I could be there. :poster_eo:
        seksshoxfan-I have to work an H1N1 clinic until 6 and will miss it. Have a safe trip and I'll catch up with you later!
        Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• So, just how many games of organized basketball has EO played in his career? Plus, how many players sit out as long as he has and come in and contribute immediately?

With more playing time and in game coaching, he will get better. Besides, with his defensive abilities, he will, as has been mentioned before, be a tremendous help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Txlen
            So, just how many games of organized basketball as EO played in his career? Plus, how many players sit out as long as he has and come in and contribute immediately?

With more playing time and in game coaching, he will get better. Besides, with his defensive abilities he will, as has been mentioned before, be a tremendous help.
            We've done well with other JuCo recruits that did not have much organized basketball experience. I think E.O. is probably ahead of Ramon in years of organized basketball.

Comment

• Yes, but international basketball is different in many respects. It will take some time to acclimate himself to the American game, regardless of the fact that he was here all of last year.

Comment

• If his forte is defense right now, I would much rather surround him with other players who can score and let him relax and learn the game. His offense will come.

What is the old saying, "the game is won on the defensive end."

WSU has been burned in the middle for many years, for the lack of a good defensive player.

It would be a real pleasure to have a player like EO protecting the lane, thus enabling the perimeter players to apply even more defensive pressure.

Provided he signs his LOI with Wichita State, the future looks good!

Comment

• Ok, somebody do it. Push this thing to the triple digits.

BTW, thanks to mulligan for the simple question "Any news on Orupke" Doesn't sound like you need a mulligan for this one.

:wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters:

Comment

• Does anyone know whether other TRCC games are going to be on the net?

I did not catch the game tonight, but would like to see some of the other games, if they are going to be streamed? Anyone know?

Comment

• I think tommorows game will be on the net also.
                      Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Do you know the time?

Comment

• 7:00, this one hundred page thing is like watching water boil.
                          Professional gas passer.

Comment

• You find that fascinating as well?

Comment

• I'm glad that the discussion has come back around to the real subject at hand, EO.

It will be interesting to see who they sign in addition to him.

Comment

• Any bet's on how many pages this thread ends up at. He has 30 + games to go before he puts on a WSU uni.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
                                X