No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing I have noticed with Stutz seems to be true with other 7 footers and maybe EO as well? If Stutz is going for a rebound behind an opponent and even touches him ever so slightly, a ref will ring Stutz up. However, there are times that when Stutz is going up for a shot, he might get mugged or have an opponent hanging on his arms, and it seems to be overlooked? Is this my imagination this year or is that how any of you view it because I know my eyesight sees mostly black and gold through rose colored glasses.

While EO's stats are not huge, he gets 3 Seasons here with a Coaching Staff that develops players. Even if EO is called on more for defensive assignments, blocks and alters shots, and rebounds, that will be cool. What was name of that tall Bradley center from the Season they beat KU and went to the Sweet 16? His last Season was by far his very best Season.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• FSF, I noticed the same thing.

Patrick O'Bryant

Comment

• Thanks Ed. I am not sure EO could play the overall offense that Patrick achieved his last Season with Bradley. However, he may develop into a defensive stopper that exceeds Mr. O'Bryant.

reply # 2177 which divides smoothly by 7.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• O'Bryant's last season was his sophomore season if I'm not mistaken.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Is POB still playing?

Comment

• No, his game ended after 48 minutes.

J/K......POB is on the Raptors roster, averaging 2.8 ppg.

Cool.....I started page 110!! And continuing along the mathematical theme that has been developing in recent posts, 110 is 110% of 100. :D

Comment

• 110 is also divisible by 11.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• ..........and divisible by 55 too.

Which leads me to another question......and this one oughtta promote and generate a few more pages of run........because I don't believe it has been discussed anywhere on this thread.

What jersey number should EO: be assigned / issued / choose?

Maybe 55 would be a good one. What does everyone else think?

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

• Saturday night in a loss to Midland:

4 pts, 6 boards, 6 blocks, 4 PF, 3 TOs, 1 A, 21 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox8498
                      ..........and divisible by 55 too.

Which leads me to another question......and this one oughtta promote and generate a few more pages of run........because I don't believe it has been discussed anywhere on this thread.

EO will not be given a number. He will just have an S on his chest.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee
                        Originally posted by shox8498
                        ..........and divisible by 55 too.

EO will not be given a number. He will just have an S on his chest.
                        And he won't need a shirt. The S will actually be ON his chest.

Comment

• And ... in game two ... TRCC goes down to Southern Idaho 78-73

EO goes for ....

11 points; 10 boards; 5 blocks in 23 minutes.

: )

http://athletics.csi.edu/custompages/Men's%20Basketball/20092010/statistics/MGAME15.HTM
                          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee
                            And ... in game two ... TRCC goes down to Southern Idaho 78-73

EO goes for ....

http://athletics.csi.edu/custompages/Men's%20Basketball/20092010/statistics/MGAME15.HTM
                            1-8 from the free throw line, ouch!

Looks like EO is starting now, how long has he been starting or was that just a 1 game thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02
                              Originally posted by Wuzee
                              And ... in game two ... TRCC goes down to Southern Idaho 78-73

EO goes for ....

1-8 from the free throw line, ouch!

Looks like EO is starting now, how long has he been starting or was that just a 1 game thing?
                              yeah ... but that one he hit was MONEY! Nothing but net, baby.
                              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Four TRCC players fouled out, including EO. Three fouled out the night before and three others had four fouls.

65 fouls on TRCC in two games. 46 on their opponents. High school refs?

Comment

Working...
                                X