Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 60Shock
    The exciting thing about EO is not only what he can bring to the Shocks as an individual player, but potentially the higher caliber of players he will attract as recruits.

Had EO arrived last year as scheduled, our situation of snagging Noel, or players of his like ability, would have been tremendously improved for this year.

The same will be true for next year and the years to come if only he can get past the Visa problem.
    I think you are on to something there. Hopefully one leads to another, which leads to many. Maybe this can also open up the Nigerian pipeline for big men into WSU. Wouldn't it be nice if WSU was considered "Big Man U", Kinda like Georgetown? Bring in players on a continual basis of EO's "supposed ability" and the big boys will start those 1 for 1s. They'll need WSU on their schedule so that they can get more TV time. :goshocks:

Comment

• I was also wondering if the Department of Homeland Security doesn't have Wichita State tagged with a special label or something. Wasn't one of the original WTC bombers in the 90's a student at WSU when he dissappeared? I was wondering if that incident isn't making it a little harder for this process to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock
        I was also wondering if the Department of Homeland Security doesn't have Wichita State tagged with a special label or something. Wasn't one of the original WTC bombers in the 90's a student at WSU when he dissappeared? I was wondering if that incident isn't making it a little harder for this process to happen.
        It has nothing to with WSU, it's all about greasin' palms and getting through the DHS maze.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

• It's 2 pm in Lagos, do we know where Orukpe is????????

Comment

• Who thinks it's time for some of those emoticons?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
              Who thinks it's time for some of those emoticons?
              Hmmm, are you saying we are now in need of an EO!!! poster emoticon?

Comment

Who thinks it's time for some of those emoticons?
                Let it rip!!!!!! :D

I want to see hundreds of them!
                SFL is back!

Comment

• :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock
                    Folks I can't begin to describe the crowds around our embassies especially Central & South America and Africa., literally there could have been a hundred or more.
                    I've never been to an embassy in Africa, but surely a guy seven feet tall stands out a little, doesn't he?

Comment

• :drum: :shock: :D

Hows that?
                      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• I am going to try and control my enthusiasm and start with one.....

:good:

and add one, and only one

:yahoo:

Comment

I am going to try and control my enthusiasm and start with one.....

Sorry for my lack of control Doc. I'll revise my previous post to reflect my current mood status:

:D

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                            Originally posted by WuDrWu

Sorry for my lack of control Doc. I'll revise my previous post to reflect my current mood status:

:D
                            You guys make me wanna go :
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• maybe we can emoticon this :D

Comment

am i missing something? spill the beans!

Comment

Working...
                                X