X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fracture

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
    Originally posted by marcus aurelius
    EO has a stress fracture. Not sure how serious it is or how long he will be out.
    He probably tried to print out this thread and dropped it on his foot.

By the way, Antoine Carr had a stress fracture early in his life as a Shocker and things worked out fine for him.
    Actually, it was Antoine's senior season. He missed 6 games with the injury. He also missed one game his junior season. Anybody remember why he missed that game? I don't recall.

Comment

• Carr developed problems late in his Junior season but played tru the pain. He laid off the leg during the summer tru the first six games of his Senior year when it became clear that is was a hairline fracture. It just would not heal and was a continuos problem until took an extended layoff.

Comment

• Re: Fracture

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
        He probably tried to print out this thread and dropped it on his foot.

Good one!

Comment

• He probably tried to print out this thread and dropped it on his foot.
          This isn't a thread - it's a rope. Threads are for mortals.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• This rope is going to be around long after Orukpe has his degree.

Comment

• This thread can be seen from space
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• This thread is so big it only plays arenas.

Comment

• Mulligan!!!!!!! He was the fan who started this forever lingering shocker thread!!! Mulligan!!!!!!!

Reply # 2227

Yikes!!!!!!!
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• As I recall, the floor in Leavitt arena was directly on concrete and had no give or cushion so many of the players had stress types of injuries to their legs. With the renovation that problem was addressed and looks like successfully.

Comment

• Yes!

Originally posted by Anthroshock
                      This thread is so big it only plays arenas.
                      Now that's a prize winner. You da man, Anthro.

By the way, thanks for the historical correction about Carr, 150946 and Old Guy.

Comment

• Does anyone know if EO will attend a 'big man's camp' this next summer?

I think he needs a little 1-on-1 instruction from other big men.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
                          One must take into consideration that the average Shocker player is so fast the average refs eyes cant catch it!
                          EO is faster than the average Shocker player. EO is so fast that as long as he keeps moving, the refs will never see him and let WSU play with 6 players on the court.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh
                            Originally posted by kcshocker11
                            One must take into consideration that the average Shocker player is so fast the average refs eyes cant catch it!
                            EO is faster than the average Shocker player. EO is so fast that as long as he keeps moving, the refs will never see him and let WSU play with 6 players on the court.
                            True so true! :yahoo: :good: 8) :posterwsu:
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo
                              As I recall, the floor in Leavitt arena was directly on concrete and had no give or cushion so many of the players had stress types of injuries to their legs. With the renovation that problem was addressed and looks like successfully.
                              Yes. That's why the KS Coliseum floor was brought in to be played on because it seemed like half of both the men's and women's teams had stress fractures in their feet.

Comment

• I don't think I've ever posted on this thread before - so I'm doing it now - just to say I did. :yes:

Comment

Working...
                                X