Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
    Is this an EO thread or JH thread? I'm confused. :)
    EO is all. All is EO.

Aummmmm.....

Comment

• Hamilton

Good point, DC. I plead guilty of causing confusion with my speculation about how all the bigs will be handled next year once the EO era begins.

As we've seen many times before, though, tangents and irrelevancies are critical to piling up the record-setting page count.

Comment

• Hamiltons spot and playing time are directly related to Ehimen so it counts.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
          Is this an EO thread or JH thread? I'm confused. :)
          A cross-over.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Say no to page 2.

Comment

• Did not Tyrone Shoelace invent the crossover double dribble? Yikes!!!
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• so how is he doing?

Comment

• I understand he has pioneered the crossover block, where he blocks the shot with the opposite hand, just because he can.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• The word on the street is there is just no stopping that crossover. Thus we wonder if he plays one-on-one games for green as he swats crossover blocks like flies and leaves them like a tree with that invented crossover?

Comment

• As I ponder our new and improved inside game this Season, I have to wear shades knowing that we add both EO and Hamilton to the fold next Season. Hamilton gets the opportunity to learn our System this Season. Twin Towers is not something we are used to but looking forward to here at 21st and Hillside!!!!!!! "Stutz--EO"=SUCCESS!!!!!!! We will not only look good and airports, but as it has been said--"you can't teach height?"

Comment

• bump--reply 2170 which divides by 7 nicely

Comment

• EO Stats after 12 games:

5.25 ppg
                          5.83 rpg
                          2.67 bpg
                          50% FT% 27 of 54 (shoots 4.5/gm and makes 2.25/gm)
                          45% FG% - needs more dunks

Stats I found did not have minutes/gm.

Comment

• Only 138092 views or so now.

Thanks for the info Ed. I was feeling lazy and didn't want to look it up.

Plus it makes the thread longer anyways. :)

Comment

• Three Rivers lost to #1 ranked Midland College 74-65 yesterday.

EO had 4 points, 6 boards and 6 blocks in 21 minutes.

They played College of Southern Idaho this a.m. No stats yet on that one.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• I'll take 6 boards and 6 blocks any day at any level. The blocks can really erase some lapses on D and make folks think twice about driving the lane.

Comment

Working...
                                X