Clear All

• NM

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockfan8
      NM
      nm! :D
      SFL is back!

Comment

• If this isn't a SN record for length I'd be shocked. If you could add the other thread that had a handful of pages on him a while back and it's ridiculous :D
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
          If this isn't a SN record for length I'd be shocked. If you could add the other thread that had a handful of pages on him a while back and it's ridiculous :D
          Having the chance to have TWO legit 7 footers, one with the skills of a guard, the other a freak athlete, coming in at the same time, I think that's worth 30+ pages.

I remember so many times last season when Phil, God bless him, had to work like hell to make up for the obvious height difference at the 5, that I'm psyched for a little payback to some of the goons in the Valley, even if I have to wait a year for it.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock
            Originally posted by SubGod22
            If this isn't a SN record for length I'd be shocked. If you could add the other thread that had a handful of pages on him a while back and it's ridiculous :D
            Having the chance to have TWO legit 7 footers, one with the skills of a guard, the other a freak athlete, coming in at the same time, I think that's worth 30+ pages.

I remember so many times last season when Phil, God bless him, had to work like hell to make up for the obvious height difference at the 5, that I'm psyched for a little payback to some of the goons in the Valley, even if I have to wait a year for it.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:
            Yes, I wish Eric Coleman would still be around for a little bit of get-even.

Comment

• I might have missed something but was it ever announced why his interview didn't take place Friday?

Comment

I might have missed something but was it ever announced why his interview didn't take place Friday?
                The embassy said EO did not show up.

EO said he was in line, but could not get into the embassy.

One might think that someone in the embassy would look out through the gate for a 7' Nigerian and say, "Come on down."

Comment

• Just moving this thread past post #666.

Comment

• I understood that happened Thursday and that he was to go back Friday (per the Eagle) but then all of a sudden it was to be Monday.

Comment

I understood that happened Thursday and that he was to go back Friday (per the Eagle) but then all of a sudden it was to be Monday.
                      That is what happened according to the Eagle. Nothing was ever mentioned as to why there was no meeting yesterday.

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• I believe this link has been posted previously in this lengthy thread.
                          Updated... assistant coach Marty Gross will be playing the part of Kevin Bacon in the re-make of "The Air Up There."

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          SFL is back!

Comment

• Folks I can't begin to describe the crowds around our embassies especially Central & South America and Africa., literally there could have been a hundred or more.

Go Shocks!!!!
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Maybe they should give him a password so he can get in sooner on monday. :D

I'm just ready for this saga to end. We know what kinda hell we've felt. I can't imagine what it's been like for the coaches, and more importantly, Ehimen and his family.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• The exciting thing about EO is not only what he can bring to the Shocks as an individual player, but potentially the higher caliber of players he will attract as recruits.

Had EO arrived last year as scheduled, our situation of snagging Noel, or players of his like ability, would have been tremendously improved for this year.

The same will be true for next year and the years to come if only he can get past the Visa problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X