No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best I think we can hope for here is that EO signs with us in November and while at Three Rivers works on what needs to be worked on and that he has no injuries.

Since he redshirted last year and most of the "big guns" won't see anything from him until next year, his talents just need to be kept quiet until November when we can lock him in. I'm more than confident that Marshall and staff are keeping a very close eye on this and are in as much contact with him as is allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Originally posted by fastbow
      I'd bet he's screwing with us. He played along with that WSU Football thread a while back...

You're right, I did do that, but just a bit and only because I was feeling a bit mischevious that day....I felt bad about it and think I apologized for it....if I didn't, I do regret it.

I am not screwing with anyone here.

I knew nothing about Hawk, but it doesn't surprise me in the least. There was going to be no time for him next year.

This was all, and will continue to be, about Ehimen for the next several months.
      My guess is that EO ends up here in 2010-11. I could be wrong. Time will tell. Panic will not improve anything (but is fun to watch.) :D
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to hearing GREAT NEWS in November :yahoo:

I still can't wait to see Ehimen in black and gold.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21
          The best I think we can hope for here is that EO signs with us in November and while at Three Rivers works on what needs to be worked on and that he has no injuries.

Since he redshirted last year and most of the "big guns" won't see anything from him until next year, his talents just need to be kept quiet until November when we can lock him in. I'm more than confident that Marshall and staff are keeping a very close eye on this and are in as much contact with him as is allowed.
          Do Juco's sign LOI's or just wait until time to enroll?

Comment

• I believe they sign something similar to LOI but not exactly the same.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Why sit on your info?
              Why even post if your not going to at least throw us a bone?
              Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Comment

• Originally posted by TDSHOX
                Why sit on your info?
                Just be excited. Doc doesn't let us down :D
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by TDSHOX
                  Why sit on your info?
                  Actually he DID throw us a bone -- and we all bit.

Comment

• I have been told from from an unimpreachable source the EO will sign with us in November and will be here this summer.

Comment

• Sounds like a minister with laryngitis

Comment

• Now THAT IS FUNNY!

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

• I'm guessing that EO is on track to graduate at semester and we won't have a scholarship open until the following year.

Comment

• What a great day to be a Shocka! :cowbell:

Comment

• I think EO is right on the current schedule. He will play for TRCC this next season, he will give us a LOI in November, and will be here for the 2011-2011 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
                                I think EO is right on the current schedule. He will play for TRCC this next season, he will give us a LOI in November, and will be here for the 2011-2011 season.
                                I, too, think this is what will happen. My confidence in that scenario used to be 95+%. Now I'd put it at around 90%. The fewer games he plays prior to the signing period the better.

Comment

Working...
                                X