Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
    Politics....hell I thought this was a cooking development forum.

What the heck happened to my "Chicken Picatta" recipe thread?
    NObama deleted it. The recipe did not comply with new federal regualtions.

Thank you, Brown. Your message is funny. I love folks with a sense of humor.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Overtime
      Lets do ourselves a favor and just stick to basketball...We will still have different opinions but at least we will all be for the same team
      Of course, everyone has a right to an opinion, but people often confuse what you have a right to do with what’s right to do – if you know what I mean. I love opinions, heaven knows, including political opinions: but they have their place.

There are people who like walls of separation and those who don’t. I like my sports, music, food, etc., politics-free. And this site does a good job in that regard.

My contribution to this thread, and I will probably post in this forum in the future; I hope will not engender the type of response it received. I was just having a little fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio
        Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown

How disappointing to click on the Orukpe thread only to find people talking politics. I get enough of that crap from coworkers all day and use sports to get away from it. I guess if this is going to become a political forum, I'll just quit.

Comment

• Don't forget to take your ball and go home.

Comment

• 12 days till the exhibition season opens!
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeShox
              Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio

How disappointing to click on the Orukpe thread only to find people talking politics. I get enough of that crap from coworkers all day and use sports to get away from it. I guess if this is going to become a political forum, I'll just quit.
              I hope it quits soon because it's so close to the exhibition opening up. I wouldn't mind hearing about the big schools politicking to keeping us down though.

Comment

Let us know, where you go next, so we can send you a note or two.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• MikeShox - I agree with your frustration. All others had to do here was ignore one of ShockCity's favorite pastimes -- pot stirring. But no, they had to give him a good chuckle by getting their feathers ruffled.

Comment

• I just registered fo college algebra and info processing systems. I wonder Ehimen is studying this semester.

ok not really i really dont care.

ps Cox 22 saved the day. if it wasnt for the shox 10 games on TV i woulda dropped you

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                        I just registered fo college algebra and info processing systems. I wonder Ehimen is studying this semester.

ok not really i really dont care.

ps Cox 22 saved the day. if it wasnt for the shox 10 games on TV i woulda dropped you

EO is in the pre-engineering program, so I'm guessing Calc II and Gen Physics I might be a good bet this semester. :)

Comment

• A little more info on the jamboree at Springfield. Keep in mind marcus aureluis' info about EO being bothered by his knees.

From the info on Henry, it appears that EO was the backup center going into the scrimmage. "Looks very bad at times and looks good at others."

Another Shocker recruit, Marquise Carter called the best player in the gym. "Can get to the lane at will."
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Mike, I agree with your comment. I can enjoy a political argument when I feel like it but I don't want to see political arguments in the sports section of SN. I also think political arguments can divide a fanbase at a time when we should be united.
                            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• I dont think Orukpe can vote here, so onward to 100 pages
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
                                I dont think Orukpe can vote here, so onward to 100 pages
                                It's only a matter of time before we reach 100. Remember, the signing period begins here in a couple weeks or so...
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X