Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
    i think that was a joke zardoz...
    I wasn't to sure with the spelling and grammar.

Comment

• Forget 110%, he's just trying to give it his 106.453%.

Comment

• haha yeah i guess i can see that

Comment

• Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
          Im betting about a 87.453% chance he ends up good, bad, or mediecore. The other 19 and some odd % says he gets injured...

And yes, I do teach math, dont marvel to much at my abilities
          I'm guessing there's a 50% chance that the person he's guarding gets a fat lip when he blocks the ball back in their face.
          Last edited by 1979Shocker; June 27, 2012, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Really what makes me smile is the 5 notifications I had logging back on from all the people quoting my post, that and Americas Funniest Home Videos. But it was mostly all the love I got on here :)

Carry on with all the on topic discussion going on

Comment

• I predict EO will lead our beloved Shockers in blocked shots this Season and also have his best Season as a Shock. No, he won't be a franchise player but EO will have a solid Season.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I'd say there's a 100% chance that EO is going to have to learn how to pass out of a double team. If EO can learn to use the quickness and agility advantage he has over other players his size, he's going to be a regular on Sports Center. Speaking of Sports Center, I'd say there's a 90% chance (+ or - 23.4% - just to cover my bases and ensure a more than 100% possibility) that EO will appear in a Sports Center highlight.

We need a scowling coach on the staff. If EO looked mean, he'd have a lot of room to work around the hoop.

I'd go with 70% that EO's NBA draft thread next year is longer than Garrett's this year.

We've seen it repeatedly that really tall guys struggle early in their careers and give us Sr years at least a bit beyond the expectations of even their supporters. I expect EO will have a Sr year much better than anything we've seen so far - just like Miller and Stutz did. With EO's physical attributes, his potential is beyond what either Stutz otr Miller could achieve, but he's at a real disadvantage compared to them based on skill sets.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• You have to wonder if EO will be persuaded to pass out of a double to the open man first and foremost. However, if he receives the rock in a great spot, his improvements of the summer along with his added strength should give him the green light to score. His moves seem more fluid and effective this summer to where it is becoming natural to make good choices without having to think about it so much. The huge thing will be if he develops better hands to allow him to do the things we long for him to do. One thing about it, all Shockers including EO will have plenty of competition within for minutes to be played. We always want our Seniors to go out with their best Season as their Senior Season. We are pulling for you EO and believe our Senior Class will be solid.
                  Last edited by forevershockerfan; June 28, 2012, 01:58 PM.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I still say he starts and plays 20+ minutes a game this year. Ideally, Ehimen and Lufile will soak up all or most of the minutes at C with Hall and White doing the same at PF. This would allow Early to focus his attention where he's most dangerous at SF. That is a front court that few are going to have answers for.

I can't wait for the games to start.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• yep, starts, plays 20 min
                      Last edited by pinstripers; July 17, 2012, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• 4I still think that sometimes Coach will go with Early at the 4. The stretch 4 is part of the 1-4 (4 guard) lineup that teams are going with more and more. White can stretch teams out but he's not as strong on the break or at guarding.

Comment

• Saw Ehimen walking around today. A more sculpted athlete you may never see. Dude is a 7 foot inverted triangle.

Please, PLEASE let him show just a fraction of his physical ability as basketball skill and we'll be in the Final Four.

Comment

• Just watching some of those NBA Summer League games, I think he could hold his own.

Comment

• NBA teams will be drooling over EO next year. Stutz is getting serious looks and he's not near EO's potential ceiling. EO may be the most athletic 7' in D1 ball next year. He's still learning to play basketball. He's not sharp or polished, but there may be more than a few NBA teams who might want him on their roster, if for no other reason than to make sure ke doesn't show up on another team's roster.

In the post-Mo Evans era, I think Orukpe is the most likely to end up on n NBA roster. It may not be straight out of college, but I believe Orukpe will play in the NBA.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• No offence to Orukpe, but I think Joe will beat him to a roster. That said, I think EO will have the longest NBA career.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X