Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockfan8
    is there eta for him now?

This thing just won't go easy. There is no timeline. Trust it will get done.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Ok, time to get caught up on a few items while I can this evening. The one thing I can add to this conversation is that it would seem there are some more, aggravating delays but the young man will get here, just not as soon as so many of us would like to see.

And it will all be worth the wait.
      I'm gonna be walkin' with a cane before this happens.

Comment

• HCGM will be on KGSO Friday morning. I would expect an update then. Chris Allison said WSU wanted to get him on.
        "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
        which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

• And when he's on I expect an update from whoever is listening.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Did they happen to mention a time he would be on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21
              Originally posted by WuDrWu
              Ok, time to get caught up on a few items while I can this evening. The one thing I can add to this conversation is that it would seem there are some more, aggravating delays but the young man will get here, just not as soon as so many of us would like to see.

Have faith!

Or are you just really old and plan to purchase a cane in the next few weeks?
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Really frustrating. Really.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                  Originally posted by Shox21
                  Originally posted by WuDrWu

Have faith!

Or are you just really old and plan to purchase a cane in the next few weeks?

I will not answer the age question; however, if this doesn't get resolved soon ---- but my faith has never waivered. But it is so frustrating to have little things like legalities mess with us.

Comment

• I'm with you there. It has been a frustrating adventure for us and even moreso for the staff and Ehimen. Until I hear something to make me doubt anything I'll stay in as positive spirits as I can.
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• FWIW i just spoke with someone who has 1st hand knowledge of the saga that is E.O,he does work in the SID's office and he said E.O is coming for sure and that it will probably be 2 weeks before we see him in Wichita.At the risk of turning this into a political debate i was also told that Tiahrt's office was intregal and that there was a good chance that without him this deal doesnt happen.
                      I like basketball,cuz if i wasnt for Basketball,i wouldnt be playin Basketball today

Comment

• Originally posted by WUwolf
                        FWIW i just spoke with someone who has 1st hand knowledge of the saga that is E.O,he does work in the SID's office and he said E.O is coming for sure and that it will probably be 2 weeks before we see him in Wichita.At the risk of turning this into a political debate i was also told that Tiahrt's office was intregal and that there was a good chance that without him this deal doesnt happen.

:good:
                        yay.

now we can rest.
                        thanks tiahrt! :good:
                        veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• Originally posted by WUwolf
                          FWIW i just spoke with someone who has 1st hand knowledge of the saga that is E.O,he does work in the SID's office and he said E.O is coming for sure and that it will probably be 2 weeks before we see him in Wichita.At the risk of turning this into a political debate i was also told that Tiahrt's office was intregal and that there was a good chance that without him this deal doesnt happen.
                          Let's hope your source isn't the same as flyshock's.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                            Originally posted by WUwolf
                            Let's hope your source isn't the same as flyshock's.
                            Not sure about fly,s source but mine is a legitimate representitive of Shocker Athletics,i feel very comfortable passing this along to my SN bretheren
                            I like basketball,cuz if i wasnt for Basketball,i wouldnt be playin Basketball today

Comment

• cistern?

Comment

• Ladies are always invited to look at my post!

Comment

Working...
                                X