No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will not be there but you picked my favorite Mexican restaurant in Wichita, which incidentally is taking a bit of a beating on VT.

I try to make it to Connie's every time I am in town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maggie
      I will not be there but you picked my favorite Mexican restaurant in Wichita, which incidentally is taking a bit of a beating on VT.

I try to make it to Connie's every time I am in town.
      It's also my favorite... even though it gives me the "Green-Apple-Quick-Steps."

:D
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I here EO will be having lunch there today with Larry Bird and Harrison Ford.

No wonder KU doesn't want to play us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
          To the A Team Shockers,

If EO ever actually gets here, we need to have another lunch and discuss the matter. We have to develop a plan for securing Final 4 tickets.

Frankly, I am not buying into any connection between EO and Danny Ainge. However, I am still interested in knowing what he was doing on campus several years ago. Somethin' was going on.

Also, I am up for a different restaurant next time. How about Connie's?
          Oh Ricky you're always a glass is half empty kinda guy :lol:
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Is Connie's on North Broadway?
            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
              Is Connie's on North Broadway?
              Yes.

An in-law took us there several years ago. Excellent food. Compares favorably to the Anchor Inn in Hutch, I thought.

Hasn't their building been hit a couple of times by wayward vehicles?

Comment

• Yes, by a run-away 18 wheeler, but everything is restored and the food is still very good. I was just there about a week and a half ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
                  To the A Team Shockers,

Frankly, I am not buying into any connection between EO and Danny Ainge.
                  I took it as a joke.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
                    Yes, by a run-away 18 wheeler, but everything is restored and the food is still very good. I was just there about a week and a half ago.
                    It has been hit multiple times by drunken locals not making the little curve in Broadway heading south. Now there are concrete filled posts that will stop all but the most determined F350s and above! :clap:
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                      Originally posted by Snapshot9
                      Yes, by a run-away 18 wheeler, but everything is restored and the food is still very good. I was just there about a week and a half ago.
                      It has been hit multiple times by drunken locals not making the little curve in Broadway heading south. Now there are concrete filled posts that will stop all but the most determined F350s and above! :clap:
                      I go by there all the time and I really don't think the posts are gonna stop anything but a car. That last shot the building took was a nasty one.

Comment

• re:

My personal favorite for Mexican is El Patio on Central and Emporia (near Baysinger's.) LOVE IT. Better than Connie's in my opinion.

Comment

• I happen to prefer La Parisia up on the north end...

It's a bit hard to find, but it's worth it...
                          Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                          Students > Alumni
                          If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                          The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

• Originally posted by fastbow
                            I happen to prefer La Parisia up on the north end...

It's a bit hard to find, but it's worth it...
                            I think you mean El Paisa. http://taqueria-elpaisa.com/

Comment

• Orupke is fine and its a 8 lb baby girl named Nano! 8)
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• If you want authentic mexican food in Wichita:
                                Lalu's Express Mexican Food
                                1533 S Seneca St
                                Wichita, KS 67213
                                (316) 264-9500
                                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                                X