The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Already rumors that Michael Porter may decommit from Washington to go to Mizzou. Apparently he never signed an LOI.
    I bet Mizzou fans wouldn't be crying anymore once that happens.
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
      Porter is actually from Columbia. His aunt is the women's coach.
      Yea, i know. Still don't see how hiring a recruits dad is allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        If schools are gonna start throwing out $5 mil it's time to double 3G up again.
        There is a reason they are offering that much. Because that job is a career killer, unless you have a money guy willing and able to get kids out of Chicago.

Comment

Yea, i know. Still don't see how hiring a recruits dad is allowed.
          KU had no clue when they hired Danny Manning Sr., that his son just so happened to be a prized recruit.......
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
            KU had no clue when they hired Danny Manning Sr., that his son just so happened to be a prized recruit.......
            Or when they hired Ronnie Chalmers. At least with Porter it looks like Jr. is just the first of several kids who could play D1 ball. More bang for the buck.

Comment

• I don't know why I do this to myself when I am in Kansas City and I listen to the local sports talk. These guys are complete morons. They are trying to tell us that Gregg Marshall was on a Southwest flight. Are you ****ing kidding me?

" now is the year he has to leave, isn't it? 30 wins this year? How can he beat that ?"

Well G Kevin I don't know, maybe by bringing the whole ****ing team back next year?

Comment

• ...and win another 30 games for ummteeth time. Lol
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                  I don't know why I do this to myself when I am in Kansas City and I listen to the local sports talk. These guys are complete morons. They are trying to tell us that Gregg Marshall was on a Southwest flight. Are you ****ing kidding me?

" now is the year he has to leave, isn't it? 30 wins this year? How can he beat that ?"

Well G Kevin I don't know, maybe by bringing the whole ****ing team back next year?
                  Since the team just left on their charter for Indy, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess he might be on that plane. Wild assumption.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                    I don't know why I do this to myself when I am in Kansas City and I listen to the local sports talk. These guys are complete morons. They are trying to tell us that Gregg Marshall was on a Southwest flight. Are you ****ing kidding me?

Fundamental flaws with this:
                    1. Marshall isn't going to fly Southwest anywhere, and
                    2. If you send him a Southwest ticket, you're just going to piss him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                      Well, Dad did have that relevant truck driving job experience.

Comment

Rumors are that Mizzou's offer to Martin is 3.5 million a year ... Talk about over paying ..
                        Missouri had to do something big after the Kim Anderson experiment blew up like a hoverboard battery. But yeah, way to much money for a so-so coach.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          Missouri had to do something big after the Kim Anderson experiment blew up like a hoverboard battery. But yeah, way to much money for a so-so coach.
                          Shh. Shh. Don't tell the MVC schools. They have a high esteem regarding the MVC and their schools/alma mater. They can afford very little money for their so so coach and they don't think they should pay more.

Comment

• MU has had a lot of racial unrest lately. That may have had something to do with hiring CM. CM is a good coach so they may have solved two problems by hiring him.

WSU has definitely thrown a hitch in the P5 coach-poaching plans. We are making the P5 AD's jobs very uncomfortable.

I agree - We need to make 3G a top 5 paid coach. The dude is straight ca$h homie and Wichita is getting positive exposure on a national scale. That is priceless.

Comment

• Be interested to see if some of Travis Ford's commits decommit

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                Be interested to see if some of Travis Ford's commits decommit
                                I assume you mean Gordon and Goodwin in particular?

Comment

Working...
                                X