No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like Mizzou agreed to a deal with Cuonzo Martin.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
      Twitter the last week has been full of 3G rumors. Sounds like 3G will be coaching at Mizzou, Illinois and Indiana next year. I sure hope I didn't leave anyone out...
      NC State

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        Sounds like Mizzou agreed to a deal with Cuonzo Martin.
        Serious or sarcasm?
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
          Serious or sarcasm?
          Serious. Reporting he has been offered. Not agreed.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Twitter the last week has been full of 3G rumors. Sounds like 3G will be coaching at Mizzou, Illinois and Indiana next year. I sure hope I didn't leave anyone out...
            Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            NC State
            UMass too, because if people are going to believe stupid (Illinois) or batshit crazy (Missouri) rumors, we might as well go all in.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

That will be a nice group of return games in a couple of years.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                NC State
                I think he can take on Drake while he's at it too

Comment

• wouldnt be shocked if we do a home and home with mizzou in the next few years.
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Tiger fan boards reporting CM has accepted. They dont like it. I think he is a hell of a coach!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                      Tiger fan boards reporting CM has accepted. They dont like it. I think he is a hell of a coach!
                      Maybe. Has he ever spent more than 2.5 years at any school?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                        UMass too, because if people are going to believe stupid (Illinois) or batshit crazy (Missouri) rumors, we might as well go all in.
                        What's the word for crazier than "batshit crazy"? Because I had a KU friend tell me on Selection Sunday that Marshall was going to KState. He was stunned by my quick fire "there's absolutely no way" response. Of course, this was before Weber's win over an impressive P5 patsy last night.
                        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                          What's the word for crazier than "batshit crazy"? Because I had a KU friend tell me on Selection Sunday that Marshall was going to KState. He was stunned by my quick fire "there's absolutely no way" response. Of course, this was before Weber's win over an impressive P5 patsy last night.
                          Hmmmm. Never considered KState.....

Because it's (insert choice expletive) ridiculous.

Comment

• Rumors are that Mizzou's offer to Martin is 3.5 million a year ... Talk about over paying ..

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                              Tiger fan boards reporting CM has accepted. They dont like it. I think he is a hell of a coach!
                              At least they can see Marshall @ Mizzou in a couple years....

In the return H/H game!!!! HAHAHAHAHA ROTLMFAO!!!!!
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                Rumors are that Mizzou's offer to Martin is 3.5 million a year ... Talk about over paying ..
                                Time to give 3G a raise.

Comment

Working...
                                X