X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worthless.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
      Did anybody else listen to the pregame show? Bob Hull made a strong argument for CF. He also made it clear that there was strong mutual interest.
      Prior to that MK was very politically correct and said CF has the skills to fit in, but that the Shockers already have current players & players in waiting with those skills...or something to that statement. I will take him if that is what's meant to be, or cheer for him because he plays elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
        Prior to that MK was very politically correct and said CF has the skills to fit in, but that the Shockers already have current players & players in waiting with those skills...or something to that statement. I will take him if that is what's meant to be, or cheer for him because he plays elsewhere.
        Well good thing Kennedy didn't post that thought here on SN. What a despicable, disrespectful, and trashy take on CF. Who does MK think he is, the coach? Why doesn't he just trust coach to make these decision? MK just needs to shut up.

Sincerely,
        The SN Critical Thinking Schutzstaffel

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          Well good thing Kennedy didn't post that thought here on SN. What a despicable, disrespectful, and trashy take on CF. Who does MK think he is, the coach? Why doesn't he just trust coach to make these decision? MK just needs to shut up.

Sincerely,
          The SN Critical Thinking Patrol
          You're right. Mike Kennedy > than Gregg Marshall.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            You're right. Mike Kennedy > than Gregg Marshall.
            Some days I ago I mentioned that dialog on SN sometimes felt like a playground debate wherein the opposing party says "I know you are, but what am I." The above post would be directly indicative of such.

Comment

Some days I ago I mentioned that dialog on SN sometimes felt like a playground debate wherein the opposing party says "I know you are, but what am I." The above post would be directly indicative of such.
              You are a disingenuous hypocrite. Read Post 1132 and you have to come to the same conclusion. He took that poster out of context to make his point. You are so righteous. :)

Comment

Sincerely,
                The SN Critical Thinking Schutzstaffel
                ok, this made me laugh...thanks!

Comment

• Maybe CF saw what was going on in Lawrence, before everyone else did. If he did, kudos.

I have watched all their performances this season, and have not been overly impressed. Which is surprising, because I expected them to be good.

Perhaps he knows that another team, in the great state of KS, has a better chance to succeed long-term! ;)
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                    Maybe CF saw what was going on in Lawrence, before everyone else did. If he did, kudos.

I have watched all their performances this season, and have not been overly impressed. Which is surprising, because I expected them to be good.

Perhaps he knows that another team, in the great state of KS, has a better chance to succeed long-term! ;)
                    Definition of bandwagon jumper?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                      Definition of bandwagon jumper?
                      Come aboard!

More fans = more money = healthy program = paid/happy HCGM

Granted he is a player, but you catch my drift!
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                        Come aboard!

More fans = more money = healthy program = paid/happy HCGM

Granted he is a player, but you catch my drift!
                        Basketball mercenary then?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                          Basketball mercenary then?
                          Hey, it worked for Ray Allen ;)
                          The Assman

Comment

• Sounds like Conner has made two visits to Creighton. Not sure if that is significant or not.

Conner Frankamp is making his official visit this weekend (Nov 22nd & 23rd) as he continues his search for a landing spot after he leaves Kansas. The guard has visited Wichita State and Colorado, and he made an unofficial visit to Omaha last week while attending the Bluejays’ game against Central Arkansas.
                            Source (At very bottom of article)
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 24, 2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• I think it's fairly significant.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                I think it's fairly significant.
                                Creighton's style fits Conner's game. Creighton will be looking to replace their Senior point guard Austin Chatman (6-0, 175) next year. Creighton has scholarships available. Quite frankly seems like the best fit for Connor at this point in time. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X