Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

@GoodmanESPN: Kansas shooting guard Conner Frankamp is transferring. Was behind too many guys -- and would have played sparingly.
    10/31/2014
    Last edited by Shocker-maniac; December 10, 2015, 06:59 PM.
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Will be interesting to see where he lands.

Comment

We always said UNI would be the perfect landing pad for him!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Creighton.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
          Creighton.
          So he's taking a tour through the axis of evil?

Comment

Creighton.
            No better option if he wants to make a run at becoming the NIT's all-time leading scorer.

Comment

Creighton.
              He's a good player and I'd like him to join the Valley. But Creighton would be a great fit for him too.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I could see creighton or UNI. Or Evansville if they didn't already have a better version of him.

Comment

Thing about Frankamp is he needs the ball in his hands to score. He was a terrible catch and shoot player this past year but a really good off the dribble player. That's how he was at North too. Needs the ball to score.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Frankamp leaving KU

comments under the Lawrence newspaper article refer to transferring to WSU; I'm not a "member" so I couldn't tell them that he prob wouldn't find "more" playing time at WSU than KU! Interesting to see where he lands...

Comment

From the KU board, FWIW:

I know I will get 1 starred to oblivion again because people here hate to admit when they are wrong, but I think its funny when everyone shot the messenger when I said his dad told a person in my family he was transferring....I hate to say it, because I really wanted him to stay, but I told ya so. I was also told by his HS coach that he is most likely going to WSU. He has talked to UCLA, Creighton and WSU.

Comment

Friends, Newman, or Creighton would be a fantastic fit for a tiny white dude who's lone skill is draining the 3.

EDIT: How in the world did I forget to add UNI to that list?
                        Last edited by SHOCKvalue; October 31, 2014, 01:02 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=OregonShocker;509260]comments under the Lawrence newspaper article refer to transferring to WSU; I'm not a "member" so I couldn't tell them that he prob wouldn't find "more" playing time at WSU than KU! Interesting to see where he lands

Could it be he just looking for better program? Lol.

Comment

I'm assuming he has enrolled at KU for the fall semester. So if he transfers at the semester he would be eligible at mid-semester next year correct?

You just never know where someone like Connor may end up. Maybe he wants to stay close to home and will go to Friends or Newman. That actually worked out quite well for Joe Mitchell.

I could see him looking at what Ron Baker has been able to accomplish as Shocker and perhaps want to take a shot at following in Ron's footsteps. And if he does become a Shocker he may well have to pay his own way through the end of next year.

Wherever Connor ends up I wish the young man well.

Comment

I hate the chickenhawks. And I used to blame Frankamp for not ever considering WSU. But the guy was just a huge KU fan and that was always his dream to play for KU. Now he's leaving? He was one of the few KU players that actually looked like he should have a spot on a D1 roster during the NCAA tournament.

The whole thing is weird.

Comment

Working...
                              X