Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheYeti
    I guess theast real question is, can Connor grow a shitty Wragge-esque beard?
    More apt to be able to do that then a Ron Baker mop top.

Comment

• Anyone else notice this?

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• How long has it been since we've had a lookalikes thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          How long has it been since we've had a lookalikes thread?
          TOO LONG!!
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            More apt to be able to do that then a Ron Baker mop top.
            I heard he left because Self didn't like Conner borrowing his toupe.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              How long has it been since we've had a lookalikes thread?
              Somebody get it done!
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Sounds like CF is a must because according to all of the KU lovers that I know, CF is better than Ron Baker.
                No Seriously!! That is what they are saying.
                I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelace View Post
                  Sounds like CF is a must because according to all of the KU lovers that I know, CF is better than Ron Baker.
                  No Seriously!! That is what they are saying.
                  They are idiots. Baker's the best player in the state. If he wore a KU jersey, he'd be BY FAR their best player. Not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    They are idiots. Baker's the best player in the state. If he wore a KU jersey, he'd be BY FAR their best player. Not even close.
                    Agree on Baker. Always interested on who "they" is. 2,000 people? 3? 1?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                      What a ridiculous look.
                      True, but check the scores of the games between those two last year.

Comment

• From@kwchJenn "FWIW I've been told Coach Marshall just gave Connor Frankamp a tour of the cafeteria at WSU.#shockers"

Don't know who might have told her this but it was something she just tweeted out.
                        Shox-4-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by KochHead22 View Post
                          From@kwchJenn "FWIW I've been told Coach Marshall just gave Connor Frankamp a tour of the cafeteria at WSU.#shockers"

Don't know who might have told her this but it was something she just tweeted out.
                          Coach Marshall might have told him, "If you decide to play for us, you'll have to walk on. I was told there was an opening in the cafeteria washing dishes."

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                            Coach Marshall might have told him, "If you decide to play for us, you'll have to walk on. I was told there was an opening in the cafeteria washing dishes."
                            That's pretty funny.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Wait a minute. Is that like a second visit? As in, he went to both CU's, didn't enroll and is now having more face to face time with HCGM?

I'm gonna go ahead and say that means something. Why would you do that if you weren't still interested. Also, enrollment for the spring would have to be around now through January. I remember early enrollment starting towards the last week of November and first week of December if you were an upper classmen when I was I college.

Im pretty intrigued all over again when I had been thinking one of the CU's was probably where he was headed.

Comment

• @ACHohman1258: @KWCHJenn @thepatmueller I can basically confirm this. I saw him giving a tour of the Rhatigan Center as well.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X