Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    How good was Rauno?! And Rashard, Zach, Landry. Daishon played solid D, Austin got two timely throws, same for Willis plus a bucket, Frankamps three was huge. Pretty much everyone contributed despite the fact that it wasn't our best offensive game. Dayton deserves a ton of credit for that. The defense in the second half was outstanding. Our Kenpom D went from
    19 to 14 I think.
    What do you mean Dayton deserves credit for shutting our offense down a little. When this happens to teams not named Dayton its because everyone just had an off night. Folks dial in your meters and this is not a Racist post to the best of my knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
      What do you mean Dayton deserves credit for shutting our offense down a little. When this happens to teams not named Dayton its because everyone just had an off night. Folks dial in your meters and this is not a Racist post to the best of my knowledge.
      Eh? As usual I'm confused. Go shocks.

Comment

Im confused. Dayton deserves ALL the credit for shutting down our offence a little. Right????

Comment

Guys sarcasm. What Pogo is saying is that Kentucky is going to have an "off offensive game" Sunday afternoon in their loss to the Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by lemuel777 View Post
            Guys sarcasm. What Pogo is saying is that Kentucky is going to have an "off offensive game" Sunday afternoon in their loss to the Shocks.
            Thanks for giving an attempt to cipher for Pogo. It's pretty difficult for me to understand some folks.

Comment

Working...
            X