Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Creighton's style fits Conner's game. Creighton will be looking to replace their Senior point guard Austin Chatman (6-0, 175) next year. Creighton has scholarships available. Quite frankly seems like the best fit for Connor at this point in time. We'll see.

I don't think Conner has enough pizzazz in his game to compete for playing time in this culture.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Do either of the Cus have scholarships available this spring?

Comment

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Good stuff!
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Do either of the Cus have scholarships available this spring?
                  Not sure. I doubt it looking at their rosters. I believe Creighton had one scholarship available next year, but Colorado does not at this point although I think they are right at the 13 limit.

WSU still probably in the mix because it may cost as much to pay for one semester of schooling at Creighton as it would to pay for 3 semesters at WSU which may or may not be required for Conner to become a Shocker.

Comment

• Epic

Comment

• CU is career suicide. I'm telling you, even the MVC middlings will get you more TV exposure than FS1. They at least have to play us twice and any one WSU game beats a whole season on FS1.

Question: If a Frankamp leads a team in scoring in the forest, and no one is there to see it because that team was CU on FS1 in the mid major east, did it really ever happen?

Comment

• "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                          What a ridiculous look.

Comment

• What's that guy doing in the paint?
                            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                                What's that guy doing in the paint?
                                Going rogue. 'Cause that's straight outta Creighton!

Comment

Working...
                                X