Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone but ORU coach
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
      Anyone but ORU coach
      There several hard no suggestions that have been made various places. Haith and Wardle would be vomit-inducing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post

There several hard no suggestions that have been made various places. Haith and Wardle would be vomit-inducing.
        Danny too
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
          Most of us were unhappy with buttrights snapped coaching hire of IB. Now some are loosing patience with this hire. I think KS is examining this with a magnifying glass and will make what he feels, is a great hire. It may be good, it may not be so good, but at least he's not taking the easy way out.
          Gonna have to be patient on this one tho. We made an early decision on IB, most of our candidates are playing right now. Probably gonna take at least another week.

but you’re right. Saal doing a good job of being thorough. Difference between being efficient and rushing a hire.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Pastner, Haith and Wardle??? Ewwww!!!!
            Yeah, this made me want to puke. Could u imagine hiring Haith or Pastner…..

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Yeah, this made me want to puke. Could u imagine hiring Haith or Pastner…..
              Not to be the Mark Adams grammar police but I had to look up the word ‘fits’, it can be a noun meaning ‘convulsion’. So he maybe onto something.

Comment

• NM
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• No thanks to: Haith, Wardle and Pastner. IB over those idiots everyday of the week.

Don’t know enough about Johnson or May.

Mills is a decent coach but not the right guy.

Drew may be okay, but can he recruit in our league?

McCasland will probably be going to a P5 vacancy.

That leaves Devries, Sampson, and Kelsey…..and others such as Bob Richey.

Comment

• I think Mark Madsen should get a look.

Comment

• Tucker Devries is a solid player. W. Kentucky giving Houston fits.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        I think Mark Madsen should get a look.
                        Prolly waiting on the Stanford job, but a winner for sure.

Comment

• That Mark Adams tweet was him naming some good names and then naming some friends of his so he doesn't have to explain to them why he didn't drop their names.
                          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• I believe the reported mutual interest between Kellen Sampson and WSU is accurate reporting. IMHO that deal can be done about any time if the two KS's think they are the right fit for each other. If that part is true, then our KS is checking if there is a better candidate.

If none of the hot up-and-coming coaches can be hired, and the fallback is Kellen Sampson, then I think we're in pretty good shape for the hire. Kellen would have access to his Dad if he needed advice. That's a pretty good connection. Our current KS seems to be looking to see if there is a better option.

Topping Kellen Sampson for a hire would be a fairly high standard. Another plus for Sampson is that he could probably be hired cheaper than a hot mid-major HC.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

The posters on this board never let these facts influence their opinion. I am ROFLMAO at these so called Shocker Fans (especially Nabob aka Fever).
                              Sup Buffon?

Been awhile.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Sup Buffon?

Been awhile.
                                Lol!!! Classic ole 76er. Making a total a$$ of himself and so effortless.

Comment

Working...
                                X