Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Pretty sure the Taylor article quoted at least one of the national types and they said we were in the same realm as TT. I'm sure Wichita would be more attractive to a number of coaches.
    You would get to rub elbows with Mahomes so there is that.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

The only people upset with it are those that are pissed about IB and trying to bring down Saal because of it.
      Already seeing that. Fanbase is definitely fractured at this point in time. Now I think TSF/snowflakes/pro-IB faction is outnumbered.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Already seeing that. Fanbase is definitely fractured at this point in time. Now I think TSF/snowflakes/pro-IB faction is outnumbered.
        Judging by this years attendance, I think you're right. And even a lot of people who still showed up aren't in that group.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

You would get to rub elbows with Mahomes so there is that.
          Let’s not kid ourselves - nobody is taking this job over Texas Tech. They play in the best conference in CBB and just played in a national championship 4 years ago. Not that we don’t, but they have a crazy home court advantage, and Lubbock is actually a great spot. It’s not some dusty ghost town.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post

Let’s not kid ourselves - nobody is taking this job over Texas Tech. They play in the best conference in CBB and just played in a national championship 4 years ago. Not that we don’t, but they have a crazy home court advantage, and Lubbock is actually a great spot. It’s not some dusty ghost town.
            Go back to phognet. We don’t need your advertisements.

Comment

I mostly agree, but Lubbock pretty much is a dusty ghost town...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Go back to phognet. We don’t need your advertisements.
                It’s called self awareness, thank you.

Little sensitive, don’t you think?
                Last edited by shockersx; March 17, 2023, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Got a lot of experience in Lubbock?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Got a lot of experience in Lubbock?
                    Yup. Been several times. Just saying it’s a bit more than folks think is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I mostly agree, but Lubbock pretty much is a dusty ghost town...
                      Dusty for damn sure.

Comment

Judging by this years attendance, I think you're right. And even a lot of people who still showed up aren't in that group.
                        I would count myself in the group that is not SF. I went for the sole purpose of supporting the team that played for my alma mater

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

Some people might diasagree that WSU is on equal footing with TT. They are in the big 12 minus 2 plus 4 but we do have Wichita and they have Lubbock.
                          It's called lubbuttocks in texas

Comment

It’s called self awareness, thank you.

Little sensitive, don’t you think?
                            I agree that some Wichita citizens (who are maybe Shocker fans, or maybe not) do have a self awareness problem.

Your post reminds me a little of the SNL character, Stuart Smalley who needed a Daily Affirmation. I'm sure you're a really great guy.
                            Last edited by Shockm; March 17, 2023, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• I haven't seen Griffin mentioned as a candidate lately. Did I miss something that took him off of everyone's list?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I agree that some Wichita citizens (who are maybe Shocker fans, or maybe not) do have a self awareness problem.

Your post reminds me a little of the SNL character, Stuart Smalley who needed a Daily Affirmation. I'm sure you're a really great guy.
                                Stop it, you’re making me blush

Comment

Working...
                                X