Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Looks like Notre Dame zeroing in on someone NOT named DeVries. The more I learn about coach Mills, the more confidence I am gaining with our athletic director. I am feeling more and more that the best choice for WSU has been made.
    Notre Dame was never in on DeVries. The heat signal was on McDermott taking the ND job, and DeVries was eyeing the Creighton job.

Regardless, that did not happen and ND went with a guy who's been a head coach for 2 years. Seems like a good coach, but that's a risk.
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• I guess my point was that after some initial reaction of “WTF did we do?”, I’m am starting to get excited about what our new guy can do.

Comment

• Watching the interview during halftime of tonight's WSU vs. Tulsa game reminded me that there was discussion (on this board at least) of WSU going after Amir Abdul Rahim last offseason.

Of course, he got hired at South Florida and is currently 13-1 in the conference.

Anyone know if there was actually ever any discussion with him?
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
          Watching the interview during halftime of tonight's WSU vs. Tulsa game reminded me that there was discussion (on this board at least) of WSU going after Amir Abdul Rahim last offseason.

Of course, he got hired at South Florida and is currently 13-1 in the conference.

Anyone know if there was actually ever any discussion with him?
          I doubt it. But I would have been excited by his hire
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Did I just hear Kennedy correctly? ( I wanted to listen tonight due to his absence lately.) WSU is averaging 5400 fans?
            I sat through years of sellouts. I think that year in the coliseum was a lot better.
            But hey, that's 2nd in the conference.
            Phi Alpha

Comment

Working...
            X