No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this is a troll job that ends with something as terrible as WSU staying in this ****-bag conference, I swear I will hunt you people down. I am not going back to St. Louis. I won't do it.

Comment

• How do you bastards have so much time during the day to screw with us like this?

Comment

• Comment

• I can wait for 2018. 5k Shocker fans in St. Louis chanting "AAC" as we cap off a 34-0 season would please me greatly.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
            Notice which letters are capitalized that should not be. AAC

Its either a clue or a masterful troll job.
            He would never troll us like this. Right? He would never do this to us. Somebody tell me it's all going to be ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
              Notice which letters are capitalized that should not be. AAC

Its either a clue or a masterful troll job.
              A guess.....Adrian Chen in the Men's Basketball Forum?

Comment

• It's 11:59 on Radio Free America; this is Uncle Sam, with music, and the truth until dawn. Right now I've got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone: "the chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall", "john has a long mustache, john has a long mustache". It's twelve o'clock, American, another day closer to victory. And for all of you out there, on, or behind the line, this is your song.
                [the Battle Hymn of the Republic begins to play]

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                  I can wait for 2018. 5k Shocker fans in St. Louis chanting "AAC" as we cap off a 34-0 season would please me greatly.
                  OK, I would do it once. But that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    If this is a troll job that ends with something as terrible as WSU staying in this ****-bag conference, I swear I will hunt you people down. I am not going back to St. Louis. I won't do it.
                    This would be perma-ban worthy. I'm not talking just from the forum. From CKA, from Wichita. Heck, From America.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                      It's 11:59 on Radio Free America; this is Uncle Sam, with music, and the truth until dawn. Right now I've got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone: "the chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall", "john has a long mustache, john has a long mustache". It's twelve o'clock, American, another day closer to victory. And for all of you out there, on, or behind the line, this is your song.
                      [the Battle Hymn of the Republic begins to play]

<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: &quot"><font color="#ffffff">

Perfection!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        This would be perma-ban worthy. I'm not talking just from the forum. From CKA, from Wichita. Heck, From America.
                        Well, let's not be silly. The man once predicted a Final Four run. Be reasonable. I'm just saying I will hunt people down, not ban them from watching WSU basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Apparently there's a Bug going around that randomly plays with your shift kEy. please Pay close Attention to your computer and don't hesiTate to perform any antivIrus upgradEs that should preveNt and fuTure issues.
                          Capital B and E? Big East?

Probably
                          A
                          Troll
                          In
                          Extreme
                          Need of
                          Treatment?

Comment

• thIs is About to get very interesting. i Mean, moving To tHe amErican Would be greAt for our beLoved school. the television RevenUe will fill our cofferS.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                              [COLOR=#000000][FONT=&][COLOR=#ffffff]It's 11:59 on Radio Free America; this is Uncle Sam, with music, and the truth until dawn. Right now I've got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone: "the chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall", "john has a long mustache, john has a long mustache".
                              I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                                thIs is About to get very interesting. i Mean, moving To tHe amErican Would be greAt for our beLoved school. the television RevenUe will fill our cofferS.
                                Amazing ..

Comment

Working...
                                X