• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
    Just when I thought I was glad you are back

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      Are the MVC offices in an old strip center with a nail salon on one side, a vape shop on the other, with maybe a quick change oil place on the end with a guy out front who looks homeless spinning a $16.99 oil change sign?

That's always how my mind envisions it anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by grudkin View Post
        Way too much skill and talent in that GIF to be at all related to the MVC offices

Although, they may have hired the big guns to come spin a sign that says "Conference looking for new breadwinner! Apply inside!"

Comment

• Do you think the AAC would want to add national title contenders, or wait until after the 7 seniors graduate? Hmmm...
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            Way too much skill and talent in that GIF to be at all related to the MVC offices

Although, they may have hired the big guns to come spin a sign that says "Conference looking for new breadwinner! Apply inside!"
            That sign guy is at the top of Elgin's list to replace WSU
            I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
            If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by LandStander View Post
              I wish we could get a live feed of Elgin as it's announced. Cant wait to hear Elgin's statement about WSU needing the Valley and how big of a mistake it will be!
              He'll show us. He has Eastern Illinois all lined up to take over where we left off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                Do you think the AAC would want to add national title contenders, or wait until after the 7 seniors graduate? Hmmm...
                Side note: Imagine what the outlook of playing your schools first year in a MUCH tougher conference will do to team chemistry and MTXE all off season. They will be locked in on a level I can't even imagine. Because they seem locked in already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                  Do you think the AAC would want to add national title contenders, or wait until after the 7 seniors graduate? Hmmm...
                  That and maybe some announcement or signal during this tournament to grab some of the headlines.

Comment

• Guys....@ShockBand: and I were at the NJCAA tournament yesterday, and the Wisconsin-Milwaukee scouts were hanging out with the ISUb and SIU scouts all day.

The Valley has our replacement lined up. Book it. Done.

Also, the Creighton scout was hanging out with the same group, so draw your own conclusions there. *snerk*

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                      I really wanted to get a lot of work done today. This crap totally screws up my day. There better be a freakin payoff! The tease really sucks.
                      I couldn't have said it any better! I've been checking every flipping 5 minutes for updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                        I can't imagine how many man-hours of productivity have been lost collectively by this board due to any number of @WuDrWu posts. Has to be in the thousands.
                        I'm just going to invoice him for the lost time.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                          LOL! Wrong envelope...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            I'm just going to invoice him for the lost time.
                            I'll make it right with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              OMG(osh)!!!

Tell me what you know!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X