No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aren't we supposed to put a Danny Ainge joke here?
    Last edited by SHOCKvalue; March 28, 2017, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
      AAC or ACC polos?
      Summit League, actually.

Comment

• OMG We're starting football and going to the ACC!!!!!

UConn is gonna be SO pissed!

Comment

• Announcement from Wichita State coming tomorrow concerning the future of our athletics programs:https://twitter.com/paulsuellentrop/status/846764000222285824

Comment

• Originally posted by WINGdingBALLfling View Post
            LOL, it's what a friend texted me. He said there were 3 guys wearing business attire with AAC polos walking through the RSC. Take it as a good sign or bad, I'm just passing along the info. I'll be sure to post in code next time :)
            Here for the press conference that will be announced in a couple hours. Duh..... Lol ;)

Ok I am just making **** up :D
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by WINGdingBALLfling View Post
              LOL, it's what a friend texted me. He said there were 3 guys wearing business attire with AAC polos walking through the RSC. Take it as a good sign or bad, I'm just passing along the info. I'll be sure to post in code next time :)
              Give me your friends name. I need someone to blame if this doesn't go down. And a house to egg

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                Announcement from Wichita State coming tomorrow concerning the future of our athletics programs:https://twitter.com/paulsuellentrop/status/846764000222285824
                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Announcement from Wichita State coming tomorrow concerning the future of our athletics programs:https://twitter.com/paulsuellentrop/status/846764000222285824
                  Buying your voodoo doll right now, effer! Need your likeness; How big an ol' boy are ya?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Comment

• Just got an email from Wichita State Athletics; my heart rate jumped up to 120! Opened it to see that the softball game had been postponed! Damn!

Comment

• Luckily they already sent out SASO renewals. No takesie-backsies on those prices.

Comment

You have an absolute breathtaking hiney. Now if I could find that TRIDENT that Brick just had......

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Luckily they already sent out SASO renewals. No takesie-backsies on those prices.
                            True, but they can still raise ticket prices if those items haven't been printed yet.
                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Message received from the Great Beyond.

Attached Files
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                                Just got an email from Wichita State Athletics; my heart rate jumped up to 120! Opened it to see that the softball game had been postponed! Damn!
                                So 30 people are like "Bummer. Let me update my blackberry."

The other 100,000 people are like:

Comment

Working...
                                X