American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Just a personal message between Eric and I.....sheesh.......I know his time is valuable and I don't want to be responsible for wasting it, so I'll make it up to him as we've had business in the past.

On occAsion, some of you wAste too much time trying to conneCt the dots. Just be patient.
    I'm dying over here.

Comment

• Good things come to those who wait.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• You All need to tAke a seCond and relax before you get 2 stressed f0r your hea1th some7imes

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
          How do I get in the inner circle on this board?
          The Circle of Trust

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              Good things come to those who wait.
              But I want patience, and I want it right now!!!!!!!
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Hey Doc, no pressure but could you get us a verbal commit for 2018 while we are waiting for the big news!

Comment

• Apparently there's a Bug going around that randomly plays with your shift kEy. please Pay close Attention to your computer and don't hesiTate to perform any antivIrus upgradEs that should preveNt and fuTure issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    The Circle of Trust

Yipes, Stripes, Beechnut Gum!!!!!!!
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                      You All need to tAke a seCond and relax before you get 2 stressed f0r your hea1th some7imes
                      Had to laugh at this one. But rem John has a long mustache, John has a long mustache.
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

On occAsion, some of you wAste too much time trying to conneCt the dots. Just be patient.
                        Notice which letters are capitalized that should not be. AAC

Its either a clue or a masterful troll job.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                          Notice which letters are capitalized that should not be. AAC

Its either a clue or a masterful troll job.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Apparently there's a Bug going around that randomly plays with your shift kEy. please Pay close Attention to your computer and don't hesiTate to perform any antivIrus upgradEs that should preveNt and fuTure issues.
                            I don't like this one as much as the first one ...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Any chance you can encrypt a code into a post with 2 0 1 7 in it?

So you're saying there's a CHANCE? That'd be FANTASTIC, wouldn't it?

Comment

Apparently there's a Bug going around that randomly plays with your shift kEy. please Pay close Attention to your computer and don't hesiTate to perform any antivIrus upgradEs that should preveNt and fuTure issues.
                                I pulled out my Little Orphan Annie Decoder pin for this. Drink more Ovaltine!

Comment

Working...
                                X