No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• I think I just waded through about 60 of the 100 or so posts that revealed nothing.

Well, make it about 101 after this one is added.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        I think I just waded through about 60 of the 100 or so posts that revealed nothing.

Well, make it about 101 after this one is added.
        Would you rather be talking about which 9-9 Valley team has a chance for 2nd next year?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Refreshing Twitter often will be therapeutic 珞
          Hmmm, I woNder if This is advice on how to spend my afternoon?
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Apparently there's a Bug going around that randomly plays with your shift kEy. please Pay close Attention to your computer and don't hesiTate to perform any antivIrus upgradEs that should preveNt and fuTure issues.
            Yes, have some Patience

Comment

• Everyone's face after each new post in this thread.

Comment

• Me refreshing shockernet and twitter right now.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                  Hmmm, I woNder if This is advice on how to spend my afternoon?
                  Only if you want to see tweet after tweet about Lynn Marshall or the UK game.

Comment

• On the plus side, I would imagine we know something before September rolls around.
                    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Anyone know how to check flight records for planes going to or from Providence, RI from Jabara?

If there have been some recently that would be a good sign.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Lol ;)
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Hmm is Kellen strictly talking about just being in the Kenpom top 10. Or is there more to his tweet?....

Lmao ;)
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                            Anyone know how to check flight records for planes going to or from Providence, RI from Jabara?

If there have been some recently that would be a good sign.
                            Guys! A flight left Wichita headed EAST! It's GOT to land near an AAC school, right?

Comment

• And this simply doesn't happen if Gregg and Lynn Marshall had not come to Wichita. Incredible!!! Took 10 years but so worth it!!! Hey FSF...next season will be the Marshalls 11th season! What's cooking then huh??? Whoot!!!!!!
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• I wonder. Are Memphis fans getting anxious? Just a couple years ago wsu put a beat down on them. Ugly doesn't begin to describe it. Suppose they now have to play the shox every year. They'll hate it. Winning is fun. Absolutely getting owned is not.

Speaking of getting owned... Tulsa has lost 5 of 6 to wsu since restarting the series. I doubt they are excited about playing twice a year. No way they want to be reunited in the same conference. Got out of the rivalry for a while, but now it is time to kick start it again whether they like it or not.

You know what will be really interesting is if the non-con turns out strong next year too, because if teams like OU can turn it around, wsu's Rpi could be off the charts! That might be hard to get used to because I can't remember a time where schedule wasn't a hindrance.

Many thanks to this administration. Excellent job!

Comment

Working...
                                X