American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    So you're saying there's a CHANCE? That'd be FANTASTIC, wouldn't it?
    That's what I told her last night again but I still got the silent treatment. I think she thinks I'm childish and impatient, but "I'm Not, I'm not, I'm not!!!!!!!"

Just think. A new Conference would result in new material for our Prediction Threads instead of the same old repeated, drip drip drip? Muhahahahaha.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by LandStander View Post
        I wish we could get a live feed of Elgin as it's announced. Cant wait to hear Elgin's statement about WSU needing the Valley and how big of a mistake it will be!
        He knows it's coming. Even when he was asked about it at Arch Madness, he knew it was coming.

In a way, he's just doing his job by pumping the MVC sunshine, just like a Kia salesman telling someone the car is every bit as good as a Benz.
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Hey Doc. When are you planning on visiting Dallas?

i aSk so that Maybe i could bUy you a beverage?

Early 2018? ;)

Lol
          Last edited by shockerfan; March 21, 2017, 11:37 AM.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
            It's 11:59 on Radio Free America; this is Uncle Sam, with music, and the truth until dawn. Right now I've got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone: "the chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall", "john has a long mustache, john has a long mustache". It's twelve o'clock, American, another day closer to victory. And for all of you out there, on, or behind the line, this is your song.
            [the Battle Hymn of the Republic begins to play]

Might be one of the best posts of all time on this board.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Just a personal message between Eric and I.....sheesh.......I know his time is valuable and I don't want to be responsible for wasting it, so I'll make it up to him as we've had business in the past.

On occAsion, some of you wAste too much time trying to conneCt the dots. Just be patient.
              Well played sir.

Attached Files
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• It is my birthday, so I appreciate this gift from WSU
                The Assman

Comment

• I just hope this isn't a collaboration between @WuDrWu: and @_kai_: to get some ad revenue by having everyone refreshing constantly .... :)

Comment

• But will we also have foosball?
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Well I'm glad I'm just now catching up, I had a productive morning at least!

Comment

• When? Do we get to do the FU Valley tour of destruction, or will this happen sooner? How much damned patience must I acquire?

Comment

• You guys are making my cholesterol rise.

Also, happy birthday Shurtz
                          "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                          Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Apparently there's a Bug going around that randomly plays with your shift kEy. please Pay close Attention to your computer and don't hesiTate to perform any antivIrus upgradEs that should preveNt and fuTure issues.
                            Is 8:17PM patient enough? Or do we need to wait for 8:18PM? All I know is 8:19PM would just kill me.

Comment

• My patience was gone sometime around the end of the Valley regular season.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                When? Do we get to do the FU Valley tour of destruction, or will this happen sooner? How much damned patience must I acquire?
                                If Jimmy John's can get me a sub delivered in 15 min, i see no reason this can't be done by this afternoon!

Comment

Working...
                                X