No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‎"The Russians have a *p*u*s*s*Y Riot. We have Dick Armey. Who exactly won the Cold War again?" ~~ Charles Pierce
    :listening_headphone
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• While I recognize the necessity for a basis of observed reality... true art lies in a reality that is felt.
      Odilon Redon
      :cowbell:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Ultimately, America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired.
        Robert Kennedy
        :02.47-tranquillity:

Comment

• Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.
          A bachelor is a guy who never made the same mistake once.
          Never go to bed angry, stay up and fight.

- Phyllis Diller

Comment

• For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
            Audrey Hepburn
            :watermelon:

Comment

• Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
              Audrey Hepburn
              :watermelon:

Comment

• Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.
                :rugby:
                Robert Frost

Comment

• My doctor told me that I needed to get more fiber in my diet, so I am switching from vanilla ice cream to chocolate chip.....

Comment

• Now that I'm gone, I tell you, don't smoke.
                    Yul Brynner
                    :mask:

Comment

• Our country is now geared to an arms economy bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and an incessant propaganda of fear.
                      Douglas MacArthur
                      :emptiness:

Comment

• Capture.JPG

Psalm 109:8

8 Let his days be few,
                        And let another take his office.

Comment

• We want everybody to act like adults, quit playing games, realize that it's not just my way or the highway.
                          Barack Obama
                          :victorious:

Comment

• We are the people our parents warned us about.
                            Jimmy Buffett
                            :satellite:

Comment

• I alwaysliked characters that were more grounded in reality.
                              Clint Eastwood
                              :beaten:

Comment

• Anybody with ability can play in the big leagues. But to be able to trick people year in and year out the way I did, I think that was a much greater feat.
                                :abnormal:
                                Bob Uecker

Comment

Working...
                                X