Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaka Smart to #CBS's Greg Gumbel on why he didn't leave for Illinois:
    "It came down that I love it at VCU...Don't run away from happiness."
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• The Spice Girls will be having a reunion concert tour across America this summer. They have asked me to join them to sing bass/backup. I will be known as "Old Spice."

Comment

• By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Confucius
        :abnormal:
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• "I'm just going to file that under who gives a s**t." - Raylan Givens.
          :listening_headphone

Comment

• You have such a great thing going at WSU that he ought to retire there. John Kresse
            :poster_shocks::encouragement:

Comment

• The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.
              Al McQuire
              :confused:

Comment

• “If you don't get what you want, you suffer; if you get what you don't want, you suffer; even when you get exactly what you want, you still suffer because you can't hold on to it forever. Your mind is your predicament. It wants to be free of change. Free of pain, free of the obligations of life and death. But change is a law, and no amount of pretending will alter that reality.” Dan Millman

:watermelon:

Comment

• I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
                  Jim Morrison
                  :soap:

Comment

• A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth the first time he bites off more than he can chew.
                    Herb Caen
                    :barbershop_quartet_

Comment

• It isn't necessary to have relatives in Kansas City in order to be unhappy.
                      Groucho Marx
                      :dog:

Comment

• Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
                        Richard Bach
                        :star:

Comment

• We are twice armed if we fight with faith.
                          Plato
                          :apple:

Comment

• ‎"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini.
                            :positive:

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                              :positive:
                              You're quoting Mussolini, really?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                                You're quoting Mussolini, really?
                                Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X