Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
    Frank Zappa: A good conservative.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Frank Zappa: A good conservative.
      Not hardly
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Not hardly
        A bad one?

Comment

A bad one?
          lol not even one
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

lol not even one
            He was a libertarian at the very least.

Comment

He was a libertarian at the very least.
              lol not even close

Comment

• “The president has said that he will go after those who killed our American diplomats abroad,I think these are things that all Americans can rally around.” John Huntsman, former GOP Pres candidate and US Ambassador
                :encouragement:

Comment

:encouragement:
                  BECKWITH: "and that Gentlemen, is how the operation will go."
                  CHRISTOPHER: Colonel; can't you just shoot them in the leg or shoulder?
                  BECKWITH: stunned silence... (thinking to himself simultaneously "what a tribute to our country that this oxygen thief is allowed to even ask me such a question and "Wow. You are a HUGE *****.")

Comment

• “Liberty in the United States will never be reestablished so long as elites and masses alike look to the president to perform supernatural feats and therefore tolerate a virtually unlimited exercise of presidential power. Until we can restore limited, constitutional government in this country, God save us from great presidents.”

-----Robert Higgs

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      BECKWITH: "and that Gentlemen, is how the operation will go."
                      CHRISTOPHER: Colonel; can't you just shoot them in the leg or shoulder?
                      BECKWITH: stunned silence... (thinking to himself simultaneously "what a tribute to our country that this oxygen thief is allowed to even ask me such a question and "Wow. You are a HUGE *****.")
                      I am sure Col Beckwith would have been proud to lead the team to get these guys

Comment

I am sure Col Beckwith would have been proud to lead the team to get these guys
                        No need, I'm sure Obama has been missing all the National Security briefings because he has been training Seal Team 6 so they can provide him cover on his next secret mission with Agent P

Comment

• Those of us who think that America is the greatest nation on Earth should prove it - by imposing more gun control
                          -- Dan Gross (Brady Campaign President

Comment

• KSU veterinary science dept needs to do a better job of screening their staff applicants. http://www.kansas.com/2012/09/14/248...challenge.html
                            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• State motto " The knuckle dragger state"..... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...elections-2012
                              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• She wrote that “the government’s overall concern is related to the low number of targeted Wichita personnel offered positions in San Antonio” and to having too-few workers in the Texas city who meet the standards for Air Force One maintenance. “It’s anticipated” Boeing won’t be able to fulfill contract requirements “in the area of experienced personnel,” according to Wright’s letter.

Comment

Working...
                                X