No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can make fun of me all you want. I am not saying Ehimen is going to be All America or even a starter, but anyone that thinks he isn't going to help us is sniffing some serious glue.

He certainly has a long way to go, but if he keeps learning, at this pace, he is going to be a menace, and its going to be sooner not later.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
      You can make fun of me all you want. I am not saying Ehimen is going to be All America or even a starter, but anyone that thinks he isn't going to help us is sniffing some serious glue.

He certainly has a long way to go, but if he keeps learning, at this pace, he is going to be a menace, and its going to be sooner not later.
      I'm with ya Doc
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• This is probably the 10th time I've seen EO. He's gotten better every game. He looks more and more at ease with every game.

Teams will be PRAYING he doesn't get it.

Comment

• Carter had a hell of a half
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
            This is probably the 10th time I've seen EO. He's gotten better every game. He looks more and more at ease with every game.

Teams will be PRAYING he doesn't get it.
            Doc, I concur with your observations and agree with your statement! He definitely is improving.

Comment

• So Doc, would you say his improvement has been incremental over the course of the year or more in the last few weeks of play? I'll listen on the air.

Comment

• Announcer just said Ehimen got his fourth foul. If that's true I missed the first three
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Guess they were right as he hasn't played in a while. Howard is making a run and making this a game.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• It says in the box score that EO attempted a 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                      Announcer just said Ehimen got his fourth foul. If that's true I missed the first three
                      I thought he only had one before that. I must have missed two others.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02
                        It says in the box score that EO attempted a 3?
                        If he did I missed it
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo
                          So Doc, would you say his improvement has been incremental over the course of the year or more in the last few weeks of play? I'll listen on the air.

So much of his learning process took place for the rest of us when we were 10 or 12 (or younger). He just hasn't been playing the game that long. He doesn't know what it's like to back someone down. He doesn't see off ball hardly at all. He really doesn't understand much of the team game. He can barely shoot.

You cannot teach his physical skill set. His mere presence changes the game. The threat of the blocked shot changes the game.

Comment

• And he finally comes back in
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Solid screen by Ehimen there to get Carter to 27
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• What's the score?
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X