No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody is talking about redshirting him. That was a screw up in Hutch. Let it go.

The rest of the article was pretty nice
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Article mentions a red-shirt for EO but I pretty sure that he can't get another one. Good news is he can use next year to get used to D-1 play. I expect to see Stutz getting most of the minutes at the 5 next year and Durley moving to the 4. He just opens a whole number of thing for opposing coaches to think about. Maybe we go twin towers in some situations, who in the MVC can defend against that?

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
        Nobody is talking about redshirting him. That was a screw up in Hutch. Let it go.

FORGIIVE M E. I didn't realize your mother wrote it! Geez!
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu
          Originally posted by SubGod22
          Nobody is talking about redshirting him. That was a screw up in Hutch. Let it go.

Somebody's cranky this morning...
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu
            Originally posted by SubGod22

Point is Orupke has already used his red-shirt year and he can't have another. Most of us realize this and so when we read the article we realize the person who wrote it made a mistake.

Comment

• Marshall has released Orukpe from his scholarship and told him he's free to pursue opportunities at other schools.

Marshall said, in a statement..
              Orukpe didn't have the kind of year we were hoping for or needed from him. If he had been enrolled at WSU and been evaluated this spring, it's very doubtful he would come back for next year. This way, it's a lot easier for all concerned. Ehimen can re-open his recruiting and explore other possibilities. We're real deep in the front court and I really need to sign a wing. I wish nothing but the best for Ehimen and am confident he will find a great opportunity and fit at another school.
              I know we were hoping for a better year from Orukpe, but this is just shocking. No pun intended. I'm stunned.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Wasted this entire thread.............sigh..........

Comment

• April flippin fools

Comment

• WTF???!!!!

My friend from AZ called last night to tell me about Ragland, which I didn't know, and now THIS?????!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I have Topeka'd this and cannot find any confirmation. Source? Link?

Comment

• Nice one Aargh.

Comment

• Now this is truly hilarious. Great one, Aargh. You pulled it off.

Comment

• Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• We're no strangers to Loveeeeee .............You know the rules and so do IIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii a full commitment is what Im thinking of...

Aargh....Id say your feeling much better....is this the kind of treatment we should expect in the future....LOL

gettin Aargh rolled
                              1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

• :lol:

Comment

Working...
                                X