Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might have been Zach Andrews.

Absolutely was Zach Andrews because he does it twice in this video. Monster athlete.

Video con las 10 mejores jugadas de Zach Andrews con el Costa Urbana Playas de Santa Pola de liga LEB Plata.Más información en www.basketcostaurbana.com

And now, back to our regularly scheduled thread.
    Last edited by WuDrWu; June 21, 2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Might have been Zach Andrews.

Absolutely was Zach Andrews because he does it twice in this video. Monster athlete.

Video con las 10 mejores jugadas de Zach Andrews con el Costa Urbana Playas de Santa Pola de liga LEB Plata.Más información en www.basketcostaurbana.com

And now, back to our regularly scheduled thread.
      Yes, that's the guy! I believe Andrews did "The Kip" during a televised MVC game.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        From Google:

I've never heard of James Bunch before reading this thread, but I think Orukpe will have a good year.

With the direction this thread inadvertently took, and some of the pics and vid's Cold has posted, I shall now take the advice of John Cleese: "Say no more".
        Hahaha
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          I seem to recall that Bunch had an OK senior year. What I remember of him (and maybe I'm wrong) was that his effort, desire and attitude were great; a guy you really rooted for to excel.
          How do you guys remember so much about a guy that did nothing for Minnesota?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            How do you guys remember so much about a guy that did nothing for Minnesota?
            From Minnesota, played for WSU.

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
              Ahhhh. Wow I was even a season ticket holder and didn't miss a game back then. I can't recall him at all. Damn my memory is shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Ahhhh. Wow I was even a season ticket holder and didn't miss a game back then. I can't recall him at all. Damn my memory is shot.
                Don't worry, I'm sure you aren't the only season ticket holder who has mentally blocked out most of the 90s.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                  Don't worry, I'm sure you aren't the only season ticket holder who has mentally blocked out most of the 90s.
                  What 90's?

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Speaking of 'garbage time', I recall one of his highlight moments (maybe the only highlight during his career). In mop up duty, he received a pass near the free throw line, turned and took one giant step towards the basket and then threw down one of the nastiest dunks I’ve ever witnessed… one that would have made Antoine Carr smile.
                    You sure that's not the one and only Jerome Hamilton highlight you're thinking of?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      You sure that's not the one and only Jerome Hamilton highlight you're thinking of?
                      JH had one also, but I'm pretty sure about the Bunch slam many moons ago. Of course at my age, the old memory ain't what it used to be.

Comment

• To compare James Bunch to EO is ludicrous. I feel very confident in EO's hands compated to James (but he was impressive looking).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          Or Calvin Walls vs. Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                            To compare James Bunch to EO is ludicrous. I feel very confident in EO's hands compated to James (but he was impressive looking).
                            Ludicrous indeed:

But at least they did not go to plaid.

Comment

• I have to laugh thinking about the person who created this thread and if they ever could have fathomed that several years later it would say something like comparing EO to bunch is plaid!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                Ludicrous indeed:

But at least they did not go to plaid.
                                My brains are going into my feet!
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X