No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be there and I'll be the guy wearing the Yellow Shocker hoodie. :yahoo: Thats so you all can recognize me. :yes:

Comment

• I was going to wear my "Battle Of New Orleans" T-shirt. However, either it shrank from 1 too many trips through the wash, or I out grew it!!! Yikes!!!
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• EAGLE and I should be there. I'll probably be wearing a WSU polo. Maybe I'll get mistaken for a WSU assistant like I did last year by one of the juco ADs!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
          Originally posted by SubGod22
          I'm expecting Ehimen updates tomorrow from anyone and everyone who'll be in Hutch to see him play.
          I would help you out, but that will be premium content.

:D
          Royal, the check is in the mail. So fire away with your reports.

Comment

• I want a detailed report on EO, including how much and in what ways he has progressed since the first summer we saw him (in scrimmages) at Koch arena. I, also, want your cut-to-the-bone opinion as to whether we will get a good return for all we have invested in him and will invest in him.

Bottom line, will he be a playa, or just play at it?

Before the masses start hammering me down, I have to ask you how many of you took 5 years to learn to play a sport well. (considering being a teenager when you started).

The smart ones get it figured out (One of the reasons Stutz has progressed nicely this year, because he is a smart young man)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
              Originally posted by RoyalShock
              Originally posted by SubGod22
              I'm expecting Ehimen updates tomorrow from anyone and everyone who'll be in Hutch to see him play.
              I would help you out, but that will be premium content.

:D
              And now that Royal has claimed all information relating to the NJCAA tournament as premium content, don't any of you dare to independently gather information and share it with anyone. That's his intellectual property and, since he claimed it, you must have stolen it if you know that factual information. Don't you know what copyright infringement is? YOU SCUMBAG, HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK OF GOING TO HUTCH. GOING TO HUTCH WAS ROYAL'S IDEA FIRST! IF YOU SO MUCH AS LOOK AT A MAP OF KANSAS YOU SHOULD AT LEAST CITE ROYAL AS THE SOURCE OF DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS! YOU ARE SUCH A TOOL!
              So, as long as our reports are not factual, we're good? OK!! :D
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• EO will have his work cut out for him today. Monroe has a 7'0" Fr. averaging 14.2 pts and 7.2 boards a game.

Comment

• Heading over to the Sports Arena now. For those who can't go or watch online, this link may work for live stats:

Comment

• Here's the link to the Monroe vs Three Rivers stream.

You can get them all here.

Comment

• Carter has at least a couple turnovers already.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Heading over to the Sports Arena now. For those who can't go or watch online, this link may work for live stats:

http://www.cybersportsusa.com/tourne...=70&tc_id=2316
                        Say Hi to my boys Royal -

Wish I could go - but Tuesdays are bad (production day).

Comment

Heading over to the Sports Arena now. For those who can't go or watch online, this link may work for live stats:

http://www.cybersportsusa.com/tourne...=70&tc_id=2316
                          I watched the first game online ...pretty decent video feed...TRCC down by 3 early though

Disclaimer.........
                          EO Warps Space and Time in Its Vicinity. This Product Attracts Every Other Piece of Matter in the Universe, Including the Products of Other Manufacturers, with a Force Proportional to the Product of the Masses and Inversely Proportional to the Distance Between Them. This Product Contains Minute Electrically Charged Particles Moving at Velocities in Excess of Five Hundred Million Miles Per Hour. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Driver does not carry cash. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. All models over 18 years of age. Decision of some officials is final. No other warranty expressed or implied by RoyalShock but this content is his property and your just a squirrel trying to get a nut,
                          1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

• Man when Ehimen learns to keep his feet..........

Comment

• About 4 of the Raider starters are sleepwalking out there..... :-x

Comment

• Just started watching 2nd half - has he even played?

Comment

Working...
                                X