No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two days left. Surely his replies can outnumber my replies before gametime!!

Comment

• We can get to 5k before we play in the National Championship game next week.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        We can get to 5k before we play in the National Championship game next week.
        Yes, especially if EO gets his triple-double Thursday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
          5000?
          I'm trying to get to 5000 by Thursday.

Comment

• EO, the best shot blocker in WSU history? Discuss (should be good for at least 20-25)
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

• OK, I do remember a game when Benton got 20 rebounds, but was he a shot blocker too? I can't remember?
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Ok here's the deal (sorry FSF I didn't mean to steal your line): Let's get EO to sign-up and shout-out on this thread!! It will be EPIC!!
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Ok here's the deal (sorry FSF I didn't mean to steal your line): Let's get EO to sign-up and shout-out on this thread!! It will be EPIC!!
                  Of course not until the season is over. We don't need those guys reading some of the past material on here.

I think EO getting on this thread himself would have to be the icing on the cake. Could a post from him actually be the last? Maybe lock it up if that does happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                    Of course not until the season is over. We don't need those guys reading some of the past material on here.
                    Exactly, please don't bug him until after the season is over. Then we can get someone that knows him to come give a shout out.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• He is aware of the thread and his legend.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        He is aware of the thread and his legend.
                        How could he not be? It was in the Eagle.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                          He is aware of the thread and his legend.
                          Prediction: EO reads the entire thread today, front to back. It gives him motivation like we have never seen before and he leads us to the W.

Shockernet is as instrumental in the elite 8 appearance as any of the players.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                            EO, the best shot blocker in WSU history? Discuss (should be good for at least 20-25)
                            I am speaking just from memory and not a facts booklet but I believe gene wiley blocked 12 vs cincy in a low possession game back when cincy won, I think, 3 straight Nat'l championships and we were the only team to beat them in three years. did it twice. i would say wiley was the best. having said that i would hope for a double double from EO in rebounds and blocks

Comment

• Even 6 or 7 blocks tomorrow would be an awesome addition to this team. That will definitely keep them thinking before driving towards the "Keepers" area.

Comment

• The keeper of the lanes will not allow any weak stuff into the wichita area.

Comment

Working...
                                X