The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fairgame View Post
    Why wouldn't he put his name out there? Put the screws to those that cut those paychecks. Or as Dickie V. says... "a raise is a beautiful thing baby."
    Makes sense.

Comment

• John Calipari @UKCoachCalipari
      ยท
      32m

NO ONE has contacted the Knicks on my behalf. I am the coach at Kentucky and will be for a long time!

Well I guess it's just rumors lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
        John Calipari @UKCoachCalipari
        ยท
        32m

NO ONE has contacted the Knicks on my behalf. I am the coach at Kentucky and will be for a long time!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
          Would have been a little more nervous about this, prior to this year's NCAA tourney and the barrage of false news by the KY media concerning Lynn Marshall.
          I have a very good friend who is close to the athletic department and was sitting just a few feet away from Lynn. Lynn's "enthusiasm" went past what that person thought was appropriate. The reports out of KY were probably more accurate than fans who weren't there would like.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
            John Calipari @UKCoachCalipari
            ยท
            32m

I like your avatar. Did you make it yourself, or are those out there somewhere on the interweb?
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
              I like your avatar. Did you make it yourself, or are those out there somewhere on the interweb?
              Found on it Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                I have a very good friend who is close to the athletic department and was sitting just a few feet away from Lynn. Lynn's "enthusiasm" went past what that person thought was appropriate. The reports out of KY were probably more accurate than fans who weren't there would like.
                That's great news!! :poster_wu:

Comment

From the game I watched, I can see why
                  Last edited by kcshocker11; June 30, 2017, 12:44 PM.
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• N/M
                    Last edited by WuShock16; June 30, 2017, 12:03 PM.
                    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                      Oh no! Lynn was acting horrible! Her drunken actions are going to cost her husband a chance to get another job.

Hey Lynn, can I buy you another beverage?
                      That last line is in incredibly poor taste. I am confident that this fall and into early spring, we will still be seeing Lynn strongly supporting her beloved Shockers. I believe the problem of "enthusiasm" reaching inappropriate levels will have been resolved.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

That last line is in incredibly poor taste. I am confident that this fall and into early spring, we will still be seeing Lynn strongly supporting her beloved Shockers. I believe the problem of "enthusiasm" reaching inappropriate levels will have been resolved.
                        I apologize for that. Post was deleted.

My feeling is that while others see her passion as over the top, the people who matter the most (the Shocker fanbase) know that she really does have a heart of gold and loves her team. I couldn't care less what the idiots in Kentucky think about her.
                        78-65

Comment

My feeling is that while others see her passion as over the top, the people who matter the most (the Shocker fanbase) know that she really does have a heart of gold and loves her team. I couldn't care less what the idiots in Kentucky think about her.
                          Does that mean I shouldn't wear the t-shirt displayed on my profile?

Comment

I love Lynn. Being born and raised in the Northeast, we appreciate realness and laying your heart on your sleeve. She would probably be a blast to hang around, and I didn't think any less of her. I admire her passion and devotion to the program.

Also, being the wife of a college coach (especially one in the national spotlight) is not an easy task. That's a tough job in itself. Case in point: Ollie's wife divorced him a few years ago after 17 years of marriage. Rumor has it that their irreconcilable differences were a result of the job. And a lot of fans believe it's had an affect on Ollie's overall performance since then. It's nice to see a strong, passionate Marshall family. You're lucky to have her.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
                              I.
                              Husky, just a quick detour, but is your team's mascot by any chance named King?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers1076 View Post
                                Does that mean I shouldn't wear the t-shirt displayed on my profile?
                                Where can I buy one of those?
                                Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Comment

Working...
                                X