No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey @pinstripers:, you can come out from under the bed now. :)
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I think Forbes would be a better route than tubby.

Comment

• Texas Tech eyes Marshall....

....Henderson to be their character coach.

Sorry couldn't help myself

Comment

• Larry Eustachy would've rocked it there. Seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            Larry Eustachy would've rocked it there. Seriously
            Oh I'm not sure about that pardner. JH4P and I have just completed an extensive, 4-month long research project where we used mathematical calculations from all four corners of the world to clearly determine that while Memphis is indeed the home of Graceland and the resting place of Elvis, the statistically undisputed King of Rock and Roll, that Larry Eustachy would most definitely not have "rocked it there" because he is more of a country music fan.

Comment

• What it all boils down to is that, collectively, Shockernet is always right.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Sportscasters conjure up fear about Coach leaving to get people to watch their lame Sunday show? Can't take for granted what that says about KWCH.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                  Arizona, Arkansas, and Oregon...

Look for Arkansas to dump Anderson next year...
                  I can see Arizona, but not Arkansas or Oregon.

Arkansas is a football school and there's no way they're spending over $4 mil on a basketball coach when they're not even spending that on a football coach.

Dana Altman just made the Elite 8 and had a 1 seed, he's not getting canned any time soon either.

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                  I think I read something about Clemson on this thread, but I refuse to go back to see who wrote it, as that would be like feeding the trolls.
                  There were a lot of us that mentioned Clemson as a spot we could see Marshall going to. That was all that was said. We weren't freaking out about it. I personally had them on a list with about 8 other schools as a place I'd get worried about him leaving for. I doubt they'd be able to, or want to, pay up for Marshall, and they just signed Brownell to a 6 year deal, but it'd be an interesting fit for Gregg.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                    You were aware that Underwood took the job at Okie State, amiright?
                    Tell them its their list
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• MARSHALL TO TTU. ITS A DONE DEAL

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                        MARSHALL TO TTU. ITS A DONE DEAL
                        Thank you Jeffrey Parson

Comment

• Tech board is saying Memphis offered Tubby 3.7 mil a year .... When he was making 1.9 before. There is no way that can be true.

Comment

• Vandy>UM>TTU>Vandy>UM>TTU>Vandy>UM>TTU>Vandy>UM>TT U>Vandy>UM>TTU>Vandy>UM>TTU>Vandy>UM>TTU>Vandy>UM> TTU <:poster_wsu::wsu_posters::poster_wsu:
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Every person on Twitter just reported that according to all the other Twitter sources, Gregg is all but a done deal for Texas Tech.

Comment

• 3G should start charging for interviews. 50k to get in the door. No guarantee of accepting your offer. Donate it to charity.

Comment

Working...
                                X