No announcement yet.

Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently, a buddy of mine was watching Conner shooting lots of 3's so he kept track of his performance of makes which was right at 84%. Now maybe he was really hot that day and with foes breathing down his neck it will get much harder than just shooting around. Conner is indeed a sharpshooter with range. I predict he shoots very high 80's to low 90% on throws at WSU. Learning from FVV and Baker on overall guard play will be a great asset for him to improve also.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Will Conner travel with the team and sit in the bench for the rest of the year or is he prohibited in doing that?

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
        Will Conner travel with the team and sit in the bench for the rest of the year or is he prohibited in doing that?
        I don't believe transfers are allowed to travel with the team, unless it's on the player's dime.

Comment

• he aint on scholarship yet...so the answer is NO

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
            he aint on scholarship yet...so the answer is NO
            That doesn't make sense, because walk-ons play all the time and they sit on the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              I don't believe transfers are allowed to travel with the team, unless it's on the player's dime.
              Gotcha. What about at home?

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
                Gotcha. What about at home?
                He will be on the bench on Sunday, yes.
                78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                  Cool. Didn't know how that worked. Thanks.

Comment

• It's straight forward -
                    Eligible players may travel - whether scholarship, redshirt, or walk-on
                    Ineligible players may not travel - whether scholarship, redshirt or walk-on

Thus CF will not travel to away games, he may sit on the bench but not in uniform for home games.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                      Since I won't be back from San Antonio until Monday, I'll have to rely on all of you SNers to accurately count and then report the 3-point percentage CF puts up in pre-game warm-ups.
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                        Since I won't be back from San Antonio until Monday, I'll have to rely on all of you SNers to accurately count and then report the 3-point percentage CF puts up in pre-game warm-ups.
                        I do not believe he will do shootaround because I do not believe he will be suited up. Dress clothes most likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                          I do not believe he will do shootaround because I do not believe he will be suited up. Dress clothes most likely.
                          Yeah, you're right. Coleby didn't suit up his sit-out year.
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• How many minutes would CF be getting, right now, if he was eligible to play this season??

I know it's purely hypothetical, but just something to discuss at least.

My guess is 15-20 mins. Perhaps more.
                            The Assman

Comment

• We sure could use another dependable scorer right now. The few still on the anti-CF train probably should hop off of it before it crashes into a concrete wall.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                We sure could use another dependable scorer right now. The few still on the anti-CF train probably should hop off of it before it crashes into a concrete wall.
                                I am surer that the KU failure will do well next year.
                                An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Working...
                                X