No announcement yet.

Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree. 99.999% of Shocker Nation is rooting CF to do very well.
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• He hit 44 of 50 three point attempts in those two rounds. I can't hit that many unguarded right handed layups.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        He hit 44 of 50 three point attempts in those two rounds. I can't hit that many unguarded right handed layups.
        Shooting 88% from 3 is unreal. Not many can shoot free throws that well (or layups)

Comment

• Originally posted by lemuel777 View Post
          Shooting 88% from 3 is unreal. Not many can shoot free throws that well (or layups)
          And under a time restraint as well.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Still ... when we face off against the Jayhawks there is plenty of opportunity to accidentally drop a couple of own goals, ya know? We just don't know where his true allegiance is until we see that match.

#juryisstillout
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Nobody has come forth and stated emphatically that he does not have the Chickenhawk tattoo.

#antishockdefcon3

Comment

• What if he is just faking his 88% from 3 point range shooting form? And then when games fire up he stops faking and goes to his real shooting form with 35% from 3 point land in order to screw us over?

#connerisacyborg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Nobody has come forth and stated emphatically that he does not have the Chickenhawk tattoo.

#antishockdefcon3
                  I have a friend who has a friend whose aunt got CF's autograph a few weeks ago and the word is that if you hold his signature at an angle of 135 degrees and spin the paper counterclockwise at exactly 16.75 rpm's that you can clearly see a Jayhawk appear.

#verysuspicious
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                    I have a friend who has a friend whose aunt got CF's autograph a few weeks ago and the word is that if you hold his signature at an angle of 135 degrees and spin the paper counterclockwise at exactly 16.75 rpm's that you can clearly see a Jayhawk appear.

#verysuspicious
                    Totally convincing. Defcon 4.

Comment

• Frankamp looked GREAT in the 3 point contest. I may have missed one (had two 8 year old girls with me), but I believe he hit 25 out of 30 shots in his two rounds. BUT, when the competition turned up a notch and there was a defense in front of him, he looked like he may have been over-excited. He seemed to lose some of his touch, both from distance and on an early layup as well. That being said, his handles were tight, and he made some nice moves to the bucket later.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• All of our players are better shooters without a hand in their face. CF still has to prove that he can do it at the D1 level night in and night out, just like the rest of the guys. He's still young, but the tools are there.

Comment

• Still feel like he is better as a catch-and-shoot guard, but he's a weapon for sure.

Comment

• Madness Scrimmage

No one has mentioned here what Paul Suellentrop emphasized today in the Eagle: The guys were tired. They had a full scrimmage yesterday afternoon. 5 of the top 10 players missed the scrimmage because of assorted aches & pains. You've all heard Fred VV say that 3G's practices are tougher than the games. It's hard to shoot when you are tired! Have you ever seen a WSU practice? I went to one 2 years ago in the fall & it was something to behold with very tough drills interspersed with wind sprints back & forth from one end of the floor to the other floor & back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Still ... when we face off against the Jayhawks there is plenty of opportunity to accidentally drop a couple of own goals, ya know? We just don't know where his true allegiance is until we see that match.

#juryisstillout
                              Tell me this is sarcasm. If so, haha thats pretty funny. If not, this is one of the stupidest things I've ever read..

Comment

• Originally posted by xazshox View Post
                                No one has mentioned here what Paul Suellentrop emphasized today in the Eagle: The guys were tired. They had a full scrimmage yesterday afternoon. 5 of the top 10 players missed the scrimmage because of assorted aches & pains. You've all heard Fred VV say that 3G's practices are tougher than the games. It's hard to shoot when you are tired! Have you ever seen a WSU practice? I went to one 2 years ago in the fall & it was something to behold with very tough drills interspersed with wind sprints back & forth from one end of the floor to the other floor & back.
                                Never went to a practice, but boy I can only imagine. That Wessel/Hamilton 50/50 ball at half court where they both banged and seemed a little shaken up is what I assume happens on several plays in practice

Comment

Working...
                                X