It. Was. A. Joke.
      No.one.is.laughing.

That should be your second clue..

:-) Happy New Year!!! GOSHOX!!!
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        It. Was. A. Joke.
        Yes. You joke endlessly about this. Drop it.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Sorry, I'll let this thread return to another 73 pages of discussing if Conner coming to Wichita was really just a big ploy by Dr. Self to sabotage WSU.

Goodness, some of you are grumpy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            Sorry, I'll let this thread return to another 73 pages of discussing if Conner coming to Wichita was really just a big ploy by Dr. Self to sabotage WSU.

Goodness, some of you are grumpy.
            JH4P, I thought it was funny. Yep, that's the problem with message boards, you've got those people that just enjoy making other peoples lives miserable, commenting on everything they say, and just being overall jerks. We've got a few of them on these boards that if I knew how, I'd ignore them. Maybe these boards don't have an ignore function, but they should.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
              JH4P, I thought it was funny. Yep, that's the problem with message boards, you've got those people that just enjoy making other peoples lives miserable, commenting on everything they say, and just being overall jerks. We've got a few of them on these boards that if I knew how, I'd ignore them. Maybe these boards don't have an ignore function, but they should.
              Re-read your post and tell us how that does not apply to the 100 years war between J4HP and Fever. I am not calling anyone a jerk, or taking sides, but their ongoing feud has not been enjoyable for many on this board. Whatever the reason, things have quieted down, and for that people are thankful and appreciative.

Happy New Year everyone, and yes, please let's go back to bickering over Conner's decision (if we have to)

:-)
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                To place a poster on ignore: Click on the posters name; Click on View Profile; Click on Add to Ignore List

Comment

• Getting back to Conner, I am happy he is a Shocker. I am very offensive minded and Conner can shoot the lights out. With that said, I think Mr. Frankamp is a dedicated young man that is on a mission to work hard and improve his all-around game here at WSU and will find his niche as a team-player to help our Shockers win games. The past is the past. Conner is a Shocker and we welcome all Shocker players here with open arms. The fact that Conner is a local player just adds icing to the cake. I hope before he leaves, our team gets to play K-who at the Dance and Conner is one of many key factors to us taking them down!!!!!!!
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Conner's high school stats:

Freshman: 16 PPG, 52% from 3
                    Sophomore: 27.2 PPG, 43% from 3
                    Junior: 32.3 PPG, 51% from 3
                    Senior: 31.3 PPG, 49% from 3

Career: 26.7 PPG, 3.7 RPG, 3.3 APG, 1.8 SPG, 48% 3FG, 61% FG, 91% FT
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• 91% ft!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        Conner's high school stats:

Freshman: 16 PPG, 52% from 3
                        Sophomore: 27.2 PPG, 43% from 3
                        Junior: 32.3 PPG, 51% from 3
                        Senior: 31.3 PPG, 49% from 3

Career: 26.7 PPG, 3.7 RPG, 3.3 APG, 1.8 SPG, 48% 3FG, 61% FG, 91% FT
                        Too bad he is a "beaker failure" though.... ;)
                        The Assman

Comment

• Another HS stat to keep in mind is two concussions - http://www.varsitykansas.com/2010/12...rths-loss.html, http://www.varsitykansas.com/2013/01...semifinal.html. I hope he stays healthy and doesn't get anymore, but don't be surprised if he's not as aggressive on defense as others and diving for balls or driving to the basket on offense. Staying out on the perimeter and hitting a high percentage of three's or being clutch on the free throw line is fine with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fozzy View Post
                            Another HS stat to keep in mind is two concussions - http://www.varsitykansas.com/2010/12...rths-loss.html, http://www.varsitykansas.com/2013/01...semifinal.html. I hope he stays healthy and doesn't get anymore, but don't be surprised if he's not as aggressive on defense as others and diving for balls or driving to the basket on offense. Staying out on the perimeter and hitting a high percentage of three's or being clutch on the free throw line is fine with me.
                            You have to love Squires,

"I know he had a severe headache," Squires said. "I poured water over his head just to get him to wake up a little bit before the second half. He's a fighter. He doesn't want to quit and he's not a quitter."

He should have become a doctor "that's it" just pour some cold water on his head he'll be ok doc!

Fozzy, I really like your suggestion, I am sure that 3-G will be happy with him running around the perimeter of the action just saving himself for free throws and three point shots.
                            Last edited by JJClamdip; January 3, 2015, 02:32 PM.
                            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• I would have told him to rub some dirt on it.

Comment

• Maybe Matt Brauer can loan him his "concussion hat".

Comment

Working...
                                X