Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
    No just disappointed that he was taken by the Shox.
    Welp, since it sounds like your next 3 years are going to be ruined following Shocker basketball, perhaps you should find a pseudo-team to follow during the period that CF has pissed in and now tainted your cereal bowl.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I am calling it now! CF will be an excellent player here at Da U Shock! He will challenge Aubrey Sherrod! (Sure hope Im right)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        I have no clue how Conner will do as a Shocker. However, he at least deserves a fair opportunity to prove what he can do. Besides what are we losing at this point. He is a non-scholarship player who has a chance to earn a scholarship if he proves worthy and earns it. Maybe that will happen next year, maybe the year after, maybe never. We will see. Personally, I hope he does great. His past dalliances with KU are of no real significance at this point IMHO.
        Funny how everyone's opinion about frankamp changed when he became a Shocker..! If he wasn't everyone would say good. We don't want ku's leftovers anyways... Funny how the world works

Comment

• I remember when WSU hired Turgeon. Caller's on Sports Daily were pissed off we were hiring a former KU player.
          On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
            Funny how everyone's opinion about frankamp changed when he became a Shocker..! If he wasn't everyone would say good. We don't want ku's leftovers anyways... Funny how the world works
            I know I'm not everyone, but I would have said, "Dang, I really wanted him at WSU, but I wish him the best anyways."

Edit: Now, if he would have gone to Creighton, I would have said, "Dang, what was he thinking?"
            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

I really haven't kept tabs but I don't think that everyone's opinion has changed. For example, J.J. Clamdip dislikes CF just as much now as he did before CF became a Shocker. Those who were strongly in CF's camp before he became a Shocker certainly have not changed their opinion. I'm sure there is a small component of Shocker nation who hopes CF fails but that would appear to be pretty small component.

Ron Baker was a big KU Jayhawk fan also but I think most Shocker fans embraced him wholeheartedly once he became a Shocker.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                I really haven't kept tabs but I don't think that everyone's opinion has changed. For example, J.J. Clamdip dislikes CF just as much now as he did before CF became a Shocker. Those who were strongly in CF's camp before he became a Shocker certainly have not changed their opinion. I'm sure there is a small component of Shocker nation who hopes CF fails but that would appear to be pretty small component.

Ron Baker was a big KU Jayhawk fan also but I think most Shocker fans embraced him wholeheartedly once he became a Shocker.
                Good point.

I wonder if JJ curses every time Ron swishes a 3?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I for one has always hoped Conner would come to WSU once he left Ku. I thought, and still do, think he has a lot of talent and is a pure 3pt shooter. Does he need to improve on defense and get stronger? Sure, but I think he is the type of person who will give Marshall and Shocker fans a 100% effort and dedication to the team.

Comment

Funny how someone's opinion, stated as fact, of everyone else's opinion is no more logical than those he accuses. Maybe not so funny how the world works.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      Funny how someone's opinion, stated as fact, of everyone else's opinion is no more logical than those he accuses. Maybe not so funny how the world works.
                      confucius say : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D7waFZ6vds

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        Welp, since it sounds like your next 3 years are going to be ruined following Shocker basketball, perhaps you should find a pseudo-team to follow during the period that CF has pissed in and now tainted your cereal bowl.
                        Seeing a failure from KU in a Shocker uniform will make no difference to me, as I said before if 3-G can stomach him on the team I am all for it.

Go Shox!
                        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Good point.

I wonder if JJ curses every time Ron swishes a 3?
                          What team a kid roots for when he is young is no big deal, Wichita State has very little support or recognition in western Kansas, so it makes sense that he was a fan of Kansas, even though you see more K-State gear out there than KU.
                          Last edited by JJClamdip; January 2, 2015, 03:13 PM.
                          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• I will say that I was on the side of preferring CF not be a Shocker, because we were already full and if we were going to have to crowd someone out to bring him in, than logically to me, I figured we would bring in another forward. Now that he is a Shocker, it doesn't make any difference how he got here. I want him to be good!

I won't call him a KU failure, but I do believe that he may not have given KU his full attention. However, looking at his situation and the Rug's track record recently, he was faced with A.) Sticking at KU and having to immediately take a back seat to the Rug's new Happy Meal toys every year, or B.) Going to a program where it is pretty clear that you earn your playing time through hard work and practice, and having basically 3 full years left to play, oh and BTW it's in your home town.

Maybe he just decided to alleviate the uncertainty now instead of after another wasted year. I don't know. But as a Shocker fan, even if I didn't necessarily want him or not, I can't blame him for wanting to be here. He made the right choice for his career.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• You all are asking the wrong questions.

The biggest question of all is, if JH4P regained eligibility, and made the team, would Fever root for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                                You all are asking the wrong questions.

The biggest question of all is, if JH4P regained eligibility, and made the team, would Fever root for me?
                                No one cares! The JH4P vs Fever debate has noticeably been absent from this board for some time and it has been refreshing. Take a lesson from your recently well behaved nemesis and drop it!
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X