Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AdamCC View Post
    How does Conner feel about North changing its nickname? That's what I wanna know.
    What is it now?
    In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
      What is it now?
      They currently are nicknamed the Redskins.

Some new suggestions would be the Koln, Nimes, or Hombres could be a few.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Think of it more like a pack of rabid dogs thinks a piece of steak tossed at them is "fun". In that aspect, if Conner is the steak, does that make the use of "fun" a little better?

And keep in mind, that even though @WuDrWu: somehow gets all the top secret scoop and may even be HC3GM's very son -- HC3GM has clarified who his favorite Shockernetter is and was even willing to put his Johnny Hancock to it. So don't be thinking you can call up HC3GM and twist his ear about ol' Kung Wu -- that'll backfire on you and you'll be sittin' on the bench crying faster than Tekele's next marking assignment:

Sure glad that is not Kung Wu's very own writing on that famous basketball? Or is it? Muhahahahaha!!!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• *Jealousy of @Kung Wu: intensifies*
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            Sure glad that is not Kung Wu's very own writing on that famous basketball? Or is it? Muhahahahaha!!!
            Nope, it's the real deal!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Welcome CF ! Can't wait to see the player you will become once playing angry is
              added to your game. You have the potential to make yourself, your teammates and
              the program even better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Nope, it's the real deal!
                We know it is. Could we take turns borrowing it for show and tell? You would not charge us to do so, right?
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamCC View Post
                  How does Conner feel about North changing its nickname? That's what I wanna know.
                  What? North High is changing its name from the Redskins? Is USD259 going all PC on us again? Last time this happened they forced South High to change its name from Rebels to Titans.

Comment

• Originally posted by ciaomichael View Post
                    What? North High is changing its name from the Redskins? Is USD259 going all PC on us again? Last time this happened they forced South High to change its name from Rebels to Titans.
                    They're not. But people have discussed it before.

Comment

• As I stated before, I'm not going to try to take the discussion about "levels" any further. I will however clean up just a few loose ends.

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      I do not claim that no teams or players from the MAAC are worthy of competing with WSU or our players, even though the last time we played Monmouth, we lost.
                      I agree with you. I wish we could have continued our conversation because I think we would have found a lot of common ground.

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                      The "WSU is amazing" position will continue to grow stronger as long as we keep HCGM.
                      I completely agree.

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                      JH4P, How long have you been waiting to whip out the Monmouth stat???
                      I had completely forgot about the Monmouth loss until yesterday. I spent 2 minutes looking at WSU's W/Ls over the last handful of years (kenpom's site is great for this) and came across that game.

Comment

• Mike DeCoursey was on the Border Patrol yesterday and had an interesting take on Conner's transfer. Go to the podcast page at http://www.810whb.com

You will see it under The Border Patrol. Starts just after the 11 minute mark.
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• "My favorite Shockernetter" is in quotes. Coach doesn't play favorites. You got to earn it each week in practice.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by ciaomichael View Post
                            Colonels, but not that far off. It really was amazing that they picked that name given the social climate at the time. I was there from 68-70. My classes ring is the last with that moniker.
                            One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Does anybody know the darkest sunglasses made, because the future is getting so BRIGHT under HCGM, that I'm afraid of burning my retinas up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GarH View Post
                                Does anybody know the darkest sunglasses made, because the future is getting so BRIGHT under HCGM, that I'm afraid of burning my retinas up.
                                How 'bout one of these pairs?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X