Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    So as soon as he can enroll at WSU, he's allowed to practice immediately?

This could elevate the productivity of our practices quite a bit. I think we'll benefit from Conner joining immediately.
    After enrolling at WSU AND after completing the semester at KU.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
      Well, assuming the first team is:

VanVleet, Baker, Cotton, Wessel, Carter

The second team is:

Henderson, Holland, Brown, Morris, Kelly(?)

The third team will then be:

Frankamp, Walker, Bush, Nurger, Wamukota

That's pretty salty!
      For me, it's not about the pecking order. It's about having fresh blood that can _possibly_ apply more pressure offensively and stretch our defense a little more than they have been used to in practices. Maybe. Maybe not though. We'll see. At the very least it'll be good to have a new, motivated dude to mix it up with -- that in and of itself makes practicing more fun and interesting.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        After enrolling at WSU AND after completing the semester at KU.
        Which is after he has taken his last final, or is there a specific date that terminates the semester for everybody? That seems vague to me.

Comment

This could elevate the productivity of our practices quite a bit. I think we'll benefit from Conner joining immediately.

This.

Big.
          On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

Cotton needs to be put on Frankamp in practice so he'll know what kind of defense he'll be up against. Or have him defend FVV so he'll know what kind of defense he needs to play to stop FVV.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

The third team will then be:

Frankamp, Walker, Bush, Nurger, Wamukota

That's pretty salty!
              That's a lot of salty Bush.

Comment

At the very least it'll be good to have a new, motivated dude to mix it up with -- that in and of itself makes practicing more "FUN" and interesting.
                Have you lost your ever Shocker-loving mind Kung (I say with great respect and dignity by the way)? I should forward this ridiculous assertion of yours to 3G himself and have him weigh in on your punishment, which will stink worse than a cow patty simmering in the hot Texas sun I might add. You are in very dangerous territory claiming any level of fun during a Shocker practice. You disappoint me. Now go get your VHS copies of the Cohen era and actually WATCH THEM. Now be gone with you before I get really mad!!!

Comment

• Listened to a little bit of the Shane Dennis show and some K.u people called in to give there take. One of them was wishing Conner the best but his little yellow beak started to show saying Conner will be able to get his shots off better in the Valley and that he would get more opportunites here as opposed to KU who is just way to deep and good at guard. lol like it will be any easier here for him? We too are loaded at the guard with our current players and recruits

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                    Have you lost your ever Shocker-loving mind Kung (I say with great respect and dignity by the way)? I should forward this ridiculous assertion of yours to 3G himself and have him weigh in on your punishment, which will stink worse than a cow patty simmering in the hot Texas sun I might add. You are in very dangerous territory claiming any level of fun during a Shocker practice. You disappoint me. Now go get your VHS copies of the Cohen era and actually WATCH THEM. Now be gone with you before I get really mad!!!
                    Think of it more like a pack of rabid dogs thinks a piece of steak tossed at them is "fun". In that aspect, if Conner is the steak, does that make the use of "fun" a little better?

And keep in mind, that even though @WuDrWu: somehow gets all the top secret scoop and may even be HC3GM's very son -- HC3GM has clarified who his favorite Shockernetter is and was even willing to put his Johnny Hancock to it. So don't be thinking you can call up HC3GM and twist his ear about ol' Kung Wu -- that'll backfire on you and you'll be sittin' on the bench crying faster than Tekele's next marking assignment:

Comment

• Had to put all that Kung Wu stuff on the ball, messed up the its value . Dont you watch Pawn Stars, you should know better
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

And keep in mind, that even though @<a href="http://shockernet.net/forum/member.php?u=58" target="_blank">WuDrWu</a> somehow gets all the top secret scoop and may even be HC3GM's very son -- HC3GM has clarified who his favorite Shockernetter is and was even willing to put his Johnny Hancock to it. So don't be thinking you can call up HC3GM and twist his ear about ol' Kung Wu -- that'll backfire on you and you'll be sittin' on the bench crying faster than Tekele's next marking assignment:

Make's me think of this, for some reason.

The Assman

Comment

Think of it more like a pack of rabid dogs thinks a piece of steak tossed at them is "fun". In that aspect, if Conner is the steak, does that make the use of "fun" a little better?
                          Only if the steak is the pepper corn marinated filet from Cafe Bel Ami. Now that is some fun eatin right there I have to say!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                            Only if the steak is the pepper corn marinated filet from Cafe Bel Ami. Now that is some fun eatin right there I have to say!!!
                            MMMmmmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                              Cotton needs to be put on Frankamp in practice so he'll know what kind of defense he'll be up against. Or have him defend FVV so he'll know what kind of defense he needs to play to stop FVV.
                              No offense to Conner but if Marshall does that I think Conner may just look for another transfer.
                              That just wouldn't be fair. :)
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Which is after he has taken his last final, or is there a specific date that terminates the semester for everybody? That seems vague to me.
                                Not sure about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X