Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
    JH4P,

How long have you been waiting to whip out the Monmouth stat???

Do you not even realize that you come off as a stalker?

--'85.
    I would guess he went back to the worst year he could think of and picked the worst team he could find to make his point.
    β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
      I would guess he went back to the worst year he could think of and picked the worst team he could find to make his point.
      My rhetorical question is why?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
        At this level BS sounds familiar.
        Aside from that, and his being a jackass, his overall assessment was pretty reasonable.
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bpwsu86 View Post
          Sums up the whole debate quite nicely..
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
            My rhetorical question is why?

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              Well, it always helps to have the correct stats in front of you.

Hey, did you know WSU has been in the AP top 5 30 weeks in total, and the top 10 60 weeks? Not messing with you or calling you out, just the lower corresponding figures in your sig have always kind of chaffed me. Here's a good source to help for such data:

www.collegepollarchive.com
              YES!!! YES!!!! Thank you SHOCKValue!!! I used a different site years ago while compiling my research for my sig and have often wondered if I had all the correct info. Perhaps either the site I was using was wrong or I forgot how to add not unlike Coach Gregg Marshall - Lol. Anyways...I will update...and please should I get behind this year or any other year....FEEL FREE to remind me! Thanks again. Peace.
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Guys, please don't fall down the pit-trap of derailing a thread to start arguing with some microcosm of the topic that Jamar has somehow manipulated to fit his fancy.

So, something that I didn't think I'd say in this thread; can we keep it on topic?
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                  Monmouth beat WSU the last time the two teams played. (2008)

Is the difference between Monmouth and WSU a "difference in level of opportunity" as well?

If I am misunderstanding your post, please help me out.
                  Your level of douchiness is overwhelming.

You will ALWAYS go out of your way to pull out some moronic factoid to knock down WSU/Valley. It never happens the other way around. EVER.

Just go the **** away already.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                    Monmouth beat WSU the last time the two teams played. (2008)
                    What??? Monmouth BEAT Wichita St. in the NCAA Tournament just like Bradley and Northern Iowa BEAT Kansas in the NCAA Tournament??? Me thinks somewhere, somebody, somehow is yes..."misunderstanding".
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                      Guys, please don't fall down the pit-trap of derailing a thread to start arguing with some microcosm of the topic that Jamar has somehow manipulated to fit his fancy.

So, something that I didn't think I'd say in this thread; can we keep it on topic?
                      I can't believe how little it takes to push so many people's button. If you feel that way, don't do what feeds.

Comment

• How does Conner feel about North changing its nickname? That's what I wanna know.

Comment

• I bet that with a little effort we can get this thread up to 2500 posts before Conner takes his last final at KU.:yahoo:
                          You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                            After finals. 2 weeks. He has to be admitted and enrolled and no longer on scholarship at KU.
                            So as soon as he can enroll at WSU, he's allowed to practice immediately?

This could elevate the productivity of our practices quite a bit. I think we'll benefit from Conner joining immediately.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                              Guys, please don't fall down the pit-trap of derailing a thread to start arguing with some microcosm of the topic that Jamar has somehow manipulated to fit his fancy.

Wulp, that lasted for exactly zero posts. :)
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                So as soon as he can enroll at WSU, he's allowed to practice immediately?

This could elevate the productivity of our practices quite a bit. I think we'll benefit from Conner joining immediately.
                                Well, assuming the first team is:

VanVleet, Baker, Cotton, Wessel, Carter

The second team is:

Henderson, Holland, Brown, Morris, Kelly(?)

The third team will then be:

Frankamp, Walker, Bush, Nurger, Wamukota

That's pretty salty!
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X